Mercedes and BMW eat it...in one night

kcast

LEO
Established Member
Im sure by looking at my vehicle you know why this wasnt much of a race at all...anyway, this jerko in a new mercedes...think it was like a 320 series...had a V8 cuz my boss's wife has a similar one, tries to jump out from behind me and pull a ricer blow by and i down shifted and killed his momentum, put about 10 bus lenghts on him (not the short buses either), then about 3 more lights down the highway, some guy in a dark blue 5 series BMW takes off from the light all fast and i babied it till about 30mph to keep the front wheel down....reeled him in and put a couple of bus lengths on him too, i think that if the Mercedes and BMW would have raced it would have been pretty close. But riding a bike isnt fun unless ur racing an '03, or a viper...but Bike week is starting tomorrow(harley week that is) so maybe ill get a chance to run a blown hog....they're nasty...

kcast

LEO
Established Member
thanks...i actually wouldnt mind loosing to a car...just have to find the right one

03CobraBro

Established Member
Any "320" mercedes (C-Class, CLK-Class, E-Class) all only have 3.2 liter V6'es pushing out 215 horse, so its no wonder you put em back so far.

fre

Established Member
I want to run a 600 bike just to see how bad I lose (295whp). That is all they were looking for I am sure :) to see how badly you would lay the smacketh down.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
well then it wasnt a 320, this was the two door with the 18" rims and the V8 b/c my boss has one....dont know what model it is

03CobraBro

Established Member
I'm going to guess it was a 500 then. Sounds like a CL500 from your descrption. 302 hp, but over 4000lbs. It would deffinatly not be any match for your bike, but its still a hell of a nice car I'll say that much.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
i was messin with an infiniti g35 the other day on my jixer and i buzzed around him on a corner (40 mph corner) goin 100 and then kept it stedy on the straightaway and he starts creepin on me and when he gets right next to me and starts thinkin he is pullin me in, a down shift and hammered it, later!!!

Users who are viewing this thread