Mens and Womens Dress Watches $55 shipped. Pics in link

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
I have 10 Watches for sale. I got these obviously cheaper than the $105-$115 store prices from a jewery store. They are NOT gold for the one that looks it, theyre just alloy metals and steels. I wouldnt sell these online if i did not know of their quality before hand. I have a Benrus brand one that has a digital display with analog clock hands and its been pretty beat up and still works great. I will take $55 shipped for any of the 10. If you would like 2 or more i will sell them $3 cheaper every watch after the 1st one purchased since shipping is cheaper. These are Dress watches not timex or types like those. Theyre not $1000 watches for $55 and knockoffs or fakes lol.

Please click on my webshots link to view pictures of them, Thanks! I only have these 10 and cant get any more at that price. A couple i have doubles of.

http://community.webshots.com/album/215853755UlvMBP

The three brands are Adolfo, Benrus and "for the women" Vanity Fair. Thanks for viewing. If you have any requests for something similar to what you see, let me know, I can try to get more if interested, but it might take a couple months.

Users who are viewing this thread