Men/Women of SVTP, look in a mirror

MG0h3

Established Member
You tell that person in the mirror that they are good enough, strong enough, smart enough and they didn't get to this point without proving it everyday.
You tell that person in the mirror to never forget the struggles they endured to get to where they are. That person knows that reaching the goal was the easy part but keeping it is the real work.
You tell that person in the mirror that they will help others as they succeed because others helped them to get to where they are.

KB

Maybe you should consider getting mental help.

This sounds like stuff people say right before they smoke themselves.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
You tell that person in the mirror that they are good enough, strong enough, smart enough and they didn't get to this point without proving it everyday.
You tell that person in the mirror to never forget the struggles they endured to get to where they are. That person knows that reaching the goal was the easy part but keeping it is the real work.
You tell that person in the mirror that they will help others as they succeed because others helped them to get to where they are.

KB

Your plagiarizing skills are outstanding.
Have you considered becoming a motivational speaker?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

merc lover

Established Member
Deep thoughts by Jack Handy. Hahaha.

isn’t it Stuart smalley?

stuart_smalley.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
All I can think about when people talk about looking in the mirror is an incident that I had in Atlanta for work training.

We spent a 3 week, and three- 2 week stays in Atlanta for RR training.

I was on my second stay (first 2 week stay) and got real messed up on a Friday after watching IU beat VCU in the NCAA Tournament (2013? 2014?)

Anyways, I got help going back to my hotel room and around 3AM I decided I needed to shave. Lathered up a portion of my face and went to work.

All I remember was shaving part way and running out of shaving cream. The hotel had provided toothpaste. So, I put some on my hand and tried lathering up.

I woke up sometime that Saturday after the sun was up. I was face down and started wiping at my face. There was facial hair mixed in toothpaste ALL over my pillow, the sheets, my entire head.

Apparently I soaped up most of my fave with the toothpaste, shaved a small portion and went to sleep without rinsing anything.

That was/is still a great story to tell people that I’m drinking with.

Anyways, that’s what I think about when I look in the mirror.

MG0h3

Established Member
All I can think about when people talk about looking in the mirror is an incident that I had in Atlanta for work training.

We spent a 3 week, and three- 2 week stays in Atlanta for RR training.

I was on my second stay (first 2 week stay) and got real messed up on a Friday after watching IU beat VCU in the NCAA Tournament (2013? 2014?)

Anyways, I got help going back to my hotel room and around 3AM I decided I needed to shave. Lathered up a portion of my face and went to work.

All I remember was shaving part way and running out of shaving cream. The hotel had provided toothpaste. So, I put some on my hand and tried lathering up.

I woke up sometime that Saturday after the sun was up. I was face down and started wiping at my face. There was facial hair mixed in toothpaste ALL over my pillow, the sheets, my entire head.

Apparently I soaped up most of my fave with the toothpaste, shaved a small portion and went to sleep without rinsing anything.

That was/is still a great story to tell people that I’m drinking with.

Anyways, that’s what I think about when I look in the mirror.

Sounds magical.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread