Memphis Street Racing 6-21-08 Mellon Tuning EVO GTO Z28 Cobra Trailblazer SS Mustang

mr2cam

Established Member
I dont see that gto being almost 600HP. Looked slow to me?

The EVO with a GT35R at 30lbs is probably pretty close to 550awhp, given the weight and traction advantage, I would say that is about right.

Mellon

RVF
Established Member
I have some software that's very close to dynojet numbers and it's showing ~515awhp currently in the summer heat and ~535awhp when it's cold out.

this is on pump gas...I put race gas in one time and set the boost/afr the same as 93 octane tune but added 4* of timing and it shot up to 565awhp but I've never raced it on the street setup like that.

cam346

Established Member
that gto was slow. evo kick ass. trailblazer ss ran well on the spray. great daytime racing and no music

Last edited:

Thrust

Established Member
Great vid. That gto was having a hard time launching. I loved the tbss, and that evo kicked ass.

Mellon

RVF
Established Member
correct, we do daytime vids for several reasons

1) watching headlights race at night on video sucks ass
2) cops don't hassle us
3) it's invite only so we don't have 200 spectators and drunken idiots in the way.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I dont know if this is true or not but did some people get run over out there a few months back? A friend of mine said his gf was out there one night and the cops came and busted it up and in the frantic mist of people trying to bail a few people got hit. This is just what he told me though.

Users who are viewing this thread