Memphis Street Racing 10-06-07 LS1 T/A, EVO, Mustang, BMW, S2000, 350z and more...

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I watched about half of it.

The Gt that lost out of the hole to a skittle should sale his car.

Mellon

RVF
Established Member
the guy with the SRT-4 figured out how to launch it without blowing the tires off finally, it isn't very fast but he's consistent which is half the race.

jlauth

Established Member
MachME said:
I watched about half of it.

The Gt that lost out of the hole to a skittle should sale his car.

True. I have raced a 400+ Hp SRT-4 and I beat him outa the hole on bald Bfg drag redials.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Wow lots of races. I guess the cops don't pick up on that spot huh. Thanks for the vid

Mellon

RVF
Established Member
redocmach1 said:
nice vid that mazdaspeed 6 launched hard! lol

yeah that guy has the launch down pat, it's and awd turbo model so he revs to the moon and drop the hammer pretty quick. It has no trap speed though, it's all launch.

Mellon

RVF
Established Member
DVJ38 said:
Wow lots of races. I guess the cops don't pick up on that spot huh. Thanks for the vid

the cops came through once during the night early on and 99% of the people left but we circled back and had it to ourselves for hours. :rockon:

it's mostly a bunch of slow ricers out there but a mustang club came though and saturated the place. Most of them couldn't drive or were stockish. The only one that was doing anything was the silver one with drag radials and he was only taking races that he knew he could win. We tried to get him to race the EVO and the T/A but he turned us down :shrug: Probably a good decision on his part lol :-D

Users who are viewing this thread