Memory Seats

03rocks

Established Member
Anybody considered figuring out a way to make our seats have a memory function like the vettes have to where they slide back when the key gets pulled out.

Either I need to start thinking about a goin on a diet or find a way to install this option. Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to do if there was a kit you could wire into the stock wiring harness.

:shrug:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Levi, I agree with you, on the DIET that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude, I have seen you, don't think that is going to work for you or myself :bash: :bash: we like food and :beer: too much..

Let me know if you find a way to do the memory deal,,
when we hittin Silver City???

Ken

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wieght/horse power ratio would just help you 1/4 times. lol That would be nice to have that feature on the car thou

03rocks

Established Member
I'm kinda short and have to sit pretty close. I would almost be inclined to install a manual seat so I could quickly put it back and forth when getting in and out of the car. I'm not going to do that but that kinda tells ya hom much I think its a pain in the ass getting in and out of my car. I didn't buy a strictly race only car that I have to worry about keepin the weight down on. I am one of the guys that rolls around in the summer time with the AC on not even thinkin about the couple of horses I'm wasting in the process.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
your kidding right?

I wish we had crank windows and no A/C, manual door locks, etc

No A/C ??? I have to have A/C. And the electric windows and door locks don't add much weight. Maybe 5 pounds.

BrianR

Mild Mannered
Established Member
B] I would almost be inclined to install a manual seat so I could quickly put it back and forth when getting in and out of the car.[/B]

03rocks, I'll trade you my passenger seat for your drivers seat + $100 :-D

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread