Memorial Service for fallen police officers in Pittsburgh

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
So background information is...I goto school down at the University of Pittsburgh.. and if you haven't heard, 3 police officers were shot in a suburb of Pittsburgh this past week.

Gunman Kills 3 Pittsburgh Police Officers - CBS News

Final roll call for fallen Pittsburgh police officers - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Public Funeral For Fallen Pittsburgh Police Officers To Include Prayer Service - cbs13.com

And basically, the over 15,000 cops that were supposed to show up did...They shut down Forbes and Fifth Ave, 2 of the main 4+ lane highways in Oakland just to park all of the cop cars..Now so you know, this was taken on a crosswalk above just one of the streets, which is at least half a mile if not more from the actual Peterson Events Center where the memorial was held. To have 15,000 cops + their cars in one small area is madness...So you can only imagine if that is only one street, what the rest of the city would look like with all of those cop cars parked.

downsized_0409091651a.jpg

downsized_0409091651.jpg

Any gaps you see in those photos are cop cars that have already left...There was not one empty spot today in those lanes. Also, I know you can't grasp how far those lines of cops really went, but they were miles and miles long. They had apachi helicopters and everything..

It's really such a sad thing to see happen. :(

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
they shouldve been car pooling and saving tax payers money.

RIP for the fallen cops. god bless them.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That would have been a good day for high speed highway runs.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
^^yur gay....just lost a police friend of mine in bridgeport texas...You will not be forgotten fellas....

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I go to Duquesne cops and firemen were all at the bars last night burning off al ittle steam...rest in peace

Users who are viewing this thread