Memorial Day Sheningans - twin turbo coyote vs LS swapped BMW and more

mystickb1996

Established Member
wow that BMW rolls out man... good runs, so i take it your not spraying any longer? still on stock block? same one you put nitrous through? car runs strong

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Ya my buddies BMW pulls hard from a 1st gear 40 roll. I'm in 3rd gear at like 2900 and have to play catch up, otherwise I just spin like crazy from 2nd gear.

Same motor and everything, just pulled the kit off in favor of the twins.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Ya my boys bimmer runs good. I know what's in it and it's a very potent combo. It's a built LSx with a kit on it but he wasn't spraying last night. It's got a table top torque curve and it dead hooks from a 1st gear 40 roll. It's a nasty car and a lot of fun.

466roller

Established Member
Nice runs. Love the "playing catch up" aspect. Makes me miss my old turbo notch. If there is a downside to a turbo car on the street, it's definetely traction.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Very cool swap in the BMW.

It's a really cool car. Looks and sounds like nothing I've ever really seen. My boy is a BMW fanatic and did a great job with it.

Nice runs. Love the "playing catch up" aspect. Makes me miss my old turbo notch. If there is a downside to a turbo car on the street, it's definetely traction.

Tell me about it. On that same road with my 150 shot and street tires, I could "spin/hook" with those same street tires from 2nd gear 40 roll. On that road with the turbos though, 2nd gear is useless and I have to start in 3rd at any speed below 60. Lame lol

Users who are viewing this thread