Memorial Day Sale!

Scott P

Established Member
I thought I'd generate some noise with everyone's favorite thing, a sale! Since Memorial Day is coming up, it will be a perfect time to sit in the garage or driveway and detail!

I'm sure you normally associate Memorial Day Weekend with picnics, family gatherings, etc. But this year, try something different. Nothing says "I Love You" like "Honey, can you cook the food while I detail your car?" I’m sure your significant other, family member or even that nice old lady next door would appreciate you spending time detailing while they do the traditional activities.

I’m have a 20% off sale starting Monday, May 23. The sale will run through Friday May 27th. We will be closed over the holiday weekend. Almost everything on my site will be priced at the sale pricing. Things not directly on my site such as Four Star and Lake Country buffing pads will be available for purchase over the phone. Kits are not included in the sale. You could actually build your own kit a bit cheaper with the sale though.

I will not be able to offer the free shipping deal during the sale. But, at 20% off, I don’t think anyone will be complaining. Also, the Free Polish with Carnauba Offer is not able to be combined with the 20% off.

Last edited:

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
SSR2.5 OR Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze - whatever will lightly remove swirls and some fine line scratches to the clear coat best.
Moose Wax
then I wanted to top everything off with the Carnauba Moose Wax

Would this be a good set of products to detail my black cobra with? I want the ulimate show car shine. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Scott P

Established Member
Shake&Bake said:
SSR2.5 OR Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze - whatever will lightly remove swirls and some fine line scratches to the clear coat best.
Moose Wax
then I wanted to top everything off with the Carnauba Moose Wax

Would this be a good set of products to detail my black cobra with? I want the ulimate show car shine. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

If using a machine, I would go with 2.5. If using hand application, I would go with SSR2. I think SSR2.5 won't break down effectively by hand. Then, gong with Vanilla Moose and Carnauba Moose Wax will be your best bet.

Sale prices are reflected as you add the items to your cart.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Yes Scott I will be using the products by hand, so I will go with the SSR2 then, along with the others products mentioned. Thank you!

trance_in_miami

Established Member
sounds good. My dad wants a killer combo. But i will buy everything seperatly for the 20% off including an RMG.. =-) it is the best price on the net.

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
I need some Poorboys and some MF towels, but I do not see the sale prices. The only sale prices I see are the Optimum on the home page.

spree

Established Member
Scott P said:
You guys are cleaning out my inventory. The Fed Ex guy is also not liking all those extra packages he has to haul away. :)

I'm telling ya man....SMP West :)

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Well I was going to wait until I got back from Carlisle to order but...what the hell...can't turn down a good sale!!! Order going in..soon as I get done this post!!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Well my order is in! I ordered everything I could..and still had a hard time breaking a $100.00..and actually I didn't...the freight put me close though! Excellent sale Scott! Can't wait to get the product!

Users who are viewing this thread