Memorial.Day, remembering them.and making memories now.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
So here we are another memorial day. Take time and read the history of why we have this day. It will only take a few minutes. I wish you all the best and hope that we can all strive to make a stronger homelife, a better community, and a greater nation.

I went to my daughter's dance recital last night, at 8 she is amazing and you can see she enjoys the acrobatic side of her routine. I came to the conclusion last night; science and math give us understanding, war proves we are animals, and art reminds us we are human.

Now to the fish story. My son and I love bass fishing. He is 10 and we'll I will let the pictures talk. I also have a bit of a video but won't post here. Imagine I am on the other side of a huge pond. Son starts yelling, I run over thinking he is just stuck on a log. As I approach he I see the tugs of a fish in his pole. Here I am dropping my fishing pole, reaching in to get my phone and start recording and I actually jump in the pond to retrieve the fish my son just snagged.

Our day started out like this.

IMG_20190526_113444_4_zpsarqpbqne.jpg

And ended up like this. Note I took the picture from.so you could see the length of the fish. Do a close up.of the bass' mouth, yes it is what we call a bucket mouth.

IMG_20190526_121820_7_zpsqkxg8rvd.jpg

IMG_20190526_121814_8_zpsblf5ryqf.jpg

Enjoy your day and make memories every day!

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
View attachment 1575960

I lost my two pilots on Memorial Day, 2007 in Iraq. To Memorial Day and those we lost giving their lives for our Country’s Freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have some great respect for attack helo.crews. We lost a couple brave souls covering our assets at the battle of An Najaf in Jan 2007. It is part of my ptsd memories.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
So here we are another memorial day. Take time and read the history of why we have this day. It will only take a few minutes. I wish you all the best and hope that we can all strive to make a stronger homelife, a better community, and a greater nation.

I went to my daughter's dance recital last night, at 8 she is amazing and you can see she enjoys the acrobatic side of her routine. I came to the conclusion last night; science and math give us understanding, war proves we are animals, and art reminds us we are human.

Now to the fish story. My son and I love bass fishing. He is 10 and we'll I will let the pictures talk. I also have a bit of a video but won't post here. Imagine I am on the other side of a huge pond. Son starts yelling, I run over thinking he is just stuck on a log. As I approach he I see the tugs of a fish in his pole. Here I am dropping my fishing pole, reaching in to get my phone and start recording and I actually jump in the pond to retrieve the fish my son just snagged.

Our day started out like this.

View attachment 1575918

And ended up like this. Note I took the picture from.so you could see the length of the fish. Do a close up.of the bass' mouth, yes it is what we call a bucket mouth.

View attachment 1575919

View attachment 1575920

Enjoy your day and make memories every day!
Good looking large mouth there. Nice catch. Great way to honor our fallen heroes.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
SGM, I’m glad to see that all your sacrifices for this country have led you to enjoying your family. Truly, it is what our brothers and sisters fought tooth and nail for without regard for their own lives. I for one will never forget the life they gave to ensure that we get to live ours.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SGM, I’m glad to see that all your sacrifices for this country have led you to enjoying your family. Truly, it is what our brothers and sisters fought tooth and nail for without regard for their own lives. I for one will never forget the life they gave to ensure that we get to live ours.
It was an amazing trip and I miss a lot of the fellas and action. I do not miss the sight of wounded and dying or dead men and boys.

Not a day goes by that I do not think about our brothers who paid the price and the families they left behind.

I am on a new road now, repairing watches and over compensating my time with my young kids that I missed with my older ones. What gives me splice is my older kids are proud of what I did and I let them know I am.proud that have do e so good in life with a dad who was gone much of the time.

Life is easier when you have supportive and good people around you.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Solace not.splice. How the he'll do I edit on this Fire device. I wish I had a different tablet now.

Users who are viewing this thread