Memorial Day Car show~Brighton

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
well i do know. hes only running 8 psi on his HUGE turbo..... needs a tune bad i guess. everytime i wanna race him its either the clutch, needs tires, or needs a tune......
:lol:
SRToverSVT....sounds like your bud webleedorange has been callin you out but nobody's been home.:dw: How can you be a Cobra killer if you cant geter on the road??:shrug:

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
:lol:
SRToverSVT....sounds like your bud webleedorange has been callin you out but nobody's been home.:dw: How can you be a Cobra killer if you cant geter on the road??:shrug:

LOL, yah if he was smart hed run me before i get DR's, pulleys and a tune!!

EDIT: i know im not a MCT yet but are u guys all gonna park by each other?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
LOL, yah if he was smart hed run me before i get DR's, pulleys and a tune!!

EDIT: i know im not a MCT yet but are u guys all gonna park by each other?
Yeah...pm me your cell and I'll call you and let you know where we are.
Stan...looks like you will be there before me...I'll look for you. I'll be there around 10am.

Weather looks iffy btw!!:nonono:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Waiting to see if the weather holds out. It'll be a game time call by the looks of it out there.:bored: I'll post up either way soon.

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
Sorry I never made it over there guys, I am bummed out about it. I was at bakers on sunday, what a beautiful day and a great turnout. I woke up around 630am yesterday and looked outside and it was raining and winday as a mofo so I went back to bed and called off going to the show. OF COURSE it turned out ot be a beautiful day perfect for the show........ Dammit. I was stuck going to the old lady's family gathering at 2Pm by the time I realized how nice it was outside....... I suck at life...... Any pics???

James

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Sorry I never made it over there guys, I am bummed out about it. I was at bakers on sunday, what a beautiful day and a great turnout. I woke up around 630am yesterday and looked outside and it was raining and winday as a mofo so I went back to bed and called off going to the show. OF COURSE it turned out ot be a beautiful day perfect for the show........ Dammit. I was stuck going to the old lady's family gathering at 2Pm by the time I realized how nice it was outside....... I suck at life...... Any pics???

James

Hey James...no big deal. It was kinda dicey in the morning and if I didnt live so close I would have balked too!

The show was pretty cool...(except for the vantriliquist act!!:bash::fart:). A pretty decent showing of cars considering the questionalbe weather. Met webleedorange61 and checked out his sweet sonic 03. Stan made it and my buddy Mike that most of you have met from the color cruise was there in his turboed C6.

The icing on the cake was that I took an award in my class!!!!!!:rockon::pepper:...Gary...be thankful you did'nt make it!!!!!!:cryying::whine::poke:

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
Hey James...no big deal. It was kinda dicey in the morning and if I didnt live so close I would have balked too!

The show was pretty cool...(except for the vantriliquist act!!:bash::fart:). A pretty decent showing of cars considering the questionalbe weather. Met webleedorange61 and checked out his sweet sonic 03. Stan made it and my buddy Mike that most of you have met from the color cruise was there in his turboed C6.

The icing on the cake was that I took an award in my class!!!!!!:rockon::pepper:...Gary...be thankful you did'nt make it!!!!!!:cryying::whine::poke:

god +1 on the vantrilliquist act. i took 2nd in my class too!!

Users who are viewing this thread