Membership List

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
dougwg said:
Hey Z,

Got that cover on yet? :poke: :)
Doug
No not yet weather has been lousy and so have I.Sent you a PM about it and another thing,besides I don't want all the salt and crap to ruin my beautiful paper weight. :-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Snakebite said:
It is now... :thumbsup:

Welcome Dan...03DOHC...from California! :beer:

I have to question this members ethics. I have it on good authority he has been involved in ILLEGAL STREET RACING and therefore does not meet MCT standards. He was party to an event involving a race betwen a 1968 427cu inch SS Camaro and a lowly Stage2 WRX. Said Camaro, be it 7.0 liters in displacement and overwhelmingly superior in potential got its ass waxed to TWICE the speed limit and a full 1/8 mile on Southfield Road in December of 2004. The poor little WRX, being of sound mind and only 2.0 teeny weeny little liters did outaccelerate and outlaunch the driver of the Camaro thus rendering him, um, loser. The accused, 03DOHC, was party and parcel to this event and by acquaintance with the driver of the WRX has been judged unsuitable. Being that he is a known associate of such a low element of that WRX driver I request on the honor of the membership that he be denied entry to our club. That stain is too dark to wash out with his good works on this board. Sorry Dan, you are friends with the wrong sort. :)

Blue03

Established Member
postban said:
I have to question this members ethics. I have it on good authority he has been involved in ILLEGAL STREET RACING and therefore does not meet MCT standards. He was party to an event involving a race betwen a 1968 427cu inch SS Camaro and a lowly Stage2 WRX. Said Camaro, be it 7.0 liters in displacement and overwhelmingly superior in potential got its ass waxed to TWICE the speed limit and a full 1/8 mile on Southfield Road in December of 2004. The poor little WRX, being of sound mind and only 2.0 teeny weeny little liters did outaccelerate and outlaunch the driver of the Camaro thus rendering him, um, loser. The accused, 03DOHC, was party and parcel to this event and by acquaintance with the driver of the WRX has been judged unsuitable. Being that he is a known associate of such a low element of that WRX driver I request on the honor of the membership that he be denied entry to our club. That stain is too dark to wash out with his good works on this board. Sorry Dan, you are friends with the wrong sort. :)
My man, let's not be too hasty, we went by you like a rocket after said 1/8 mile. Trying to skate out of the hole on 1/4 throttle with cold tires is a feat in and of itself. Once the tires were planted it was a different story. The cold weather helps with AWD. A hot day(and a 1/4 mile) would yield an entirely different story. Plus that car is far from built(factory everything). But the entertainment value was priceless(plus we need to keep our guests properly entertained ;-) ). Dan, don't listen to him, you're allright in my book. :-D

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Blue03 said:
...snip... we went by you like a rocket after said 1/8 mile....snip...
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Oh you mean that ricer fly-by you did :poke: I was done racing :shrug:

I even had TWO passengers to your one. Three fat guys in a 2.0 liter rice burner. :fart:

tEh WrX pwns yuuuuuuu, Jah
TEH WRX is the fast3st car EVAR

(ROTFLMAO, ok I'm done being silly)

Last edited:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
one comment from a passenger in that chebby: 70mph and the tires were still spinning - he could not have bought traction that day. I will give props to the wrx for the first 60' though.

Blue03

Established Member
tEh WrX pwns yuuuuuuu, Jah
TEH WRX is the fast3st car EVAR

:lol: :lol: :lol: , Well, that's a good imitation of a response from a ricer thread. Oh well, it was fun anyway. We'll have to do it again this summer, I'll put slicks on it this time :burnout: See ya'll later!!

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Welcome Eric M. from Waterville Ohio!!
Snakebite does he have a SVTP user name yet?
Hard to keep track of all these Ohio guys. :poke:

JP

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Gary, are you and Dave (and your ladies) coming to Martin again this year?

how about the rest of you people???? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread