Mello Muffler ?

Acobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
I have kooks long tubes with stainless Steel Works 3" X mid pipe with hiflow cats and there cat back. I'm looking for a muffler to tone this thing down ?
There is a lot of cops around where I live. So I would rather be fast without all the noise...

SCMOKN

Established Member
I have a Mach1 with IRS. I am running Bassani O/R Xpipe with Steeda's cat back. It is a nice and mellow when crusing and sounds great when I get on it.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Last edited:

hiimdrummer03

Established Member
I think the Magnaflow and Steeda (which is the "quiet" Borla) exhausts are the best sounding out there.

I could not agree more.I have a steeda exhaust.It has a off road xpipe.If i did it myself i probably would have went catted x-pip.I will say though the way it is sounds is amazing.I should do a sound clip.

Last edited:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I could not agree more.I have a steeda exhaust.It has a off road xpipe.If i did it myself i probably would have went catted x-pip.I will say though the way it is sounds is amazing.I should do a sound clip.

:thumbsup:

Am so glad I sold the M-55 I had, damn was it obnoxious. The mellow rumble is the way to go - louder doesn't always mean better performance!!

Users who are viewing this thread