Meguier's NXT Tech Wax Pics!!!!! Black Cobra

jasonc32amg

Established Member
I just used the NXT carwash and wax this weekend, the stuff is awesome... It goes on easy and comes off easy and leaves the surface like butter :)

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Meguiers recently did a full detail on my girlfriends 00 GT before the FFW at Englishtown. He used the new NXT product, and I can tell you, the car has never gleamed like it did that day.. Unreal stuff..

1DragDay32-med.JPG

1SandyPics10-med.jpg

1SandyPics22-med.jpg

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
it is all i use, i love the stuff, goes on easy and off easy:beer:

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
Hows the dust factor on that stuff, or does it come off waxy on the rag?
hows it applied hand, orb, wheel?
I use boat sealer and mine stay deep, use the stuff from car brite called aqua seal, usually swear by it... that looks good though too..
i have to go to a commercial place to get mine, that looks of murrya or pep boy origin...?

Slobra

Established Member
Looks good!! and damn you guys where the sun shines!! come live in Ohio where it rains every damn day.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEENNOTCH
Hows the dust factor on that stuff, or does it come off waxy on the rag?
hows it applied hand, orb, wheel?
I use boat sealer and mine stay deep, use the stuff from car brite called aqua seal, usually swear by it... that looks good though too..
i have to go to a commercial place to get mine, that looks of murrya or pep boy origin...?
no dust at all;-)

Mikw4

Established Member
Am i the only one that has trouble with this NXT wax??? it leaves different shades of black on my car (which is also black) after i remove it. I've tried calling Meguairs and cant get a good answer from them.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Looks awesome! Mikw4, I have had similar problems with other waxes. It usually goes away after the first wash after waxing. Try that and see if it helps. If not, I use Mequiars Quik Detailer after I wash and wax and that helps out alot!

jakhammer

Established Member
cant wait to put that on the Lightning. Just picked it up last week and its looking like the weather might stay nice for a few days to I can use the Mr. Clean and NXT gen Tech wax.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread