Megan Racing coil overs?

zachcrosen

Established Member
Back when I had my Z, they were about the bottom of the line. It may be different in this world though but I definitely don't see a lot of guys running them!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I have them and they are horrid. I've had multiple car enthusiasts ride and agree the pogoing on a wavy (slight ups and downs) freeway is ****ing ridiculous. There was so much pogoing, one night I convoyed with my brother to my cousins house, the car was so bouncy he thought I kept flashing him at night with my head lights.

I am running them on stock 19" '13/'14 Premium 5 silver spoke and stock pirelli tires.

Their customer service is shit too, I would avoid them for Mustangs. There is ONE member here with Megans and he loves them, lol so I don't know.
I am about to swap them out and sell them for a cheap ass price. I bought them new back in August too. **** I feel like suing Megan Racing, shitty ass coilovers for real.

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
A lot of users on here have BC coilovers and have nothing but good things to say about them. Funny thing is, BC coilovers and Megan Racing are both made in the same D2 factory in Taiwan. But BCs are sold in matched sets.

Cliffs: Budget Coilovers -> BC

nike head

Established Member
A lot of users on here have BC coilovers and have nothing but good things to say about them. Funny thing is, BC coilovers and Megan Racing are both made in the same D2 factory in Taiwan. But BCs are sold in matched sets.

Cliffs: Budget Coilovers -> BC

Thanks guys! I'll just keep my konis and H&Rs

draxxus131

Established Member
better off with Konis and H&R's over anything Megan. I can attest to the customer service of Megan and their springs, so horrid!

Users who are viewing this thread