mega millions... what would you buy?

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
so the mega millions is up to 325million dollars and is drawing tonight.

we put some money together at out shop and bought a bunch of tickets and will split 7 ways if we win, I also bought a few for myself.

so the hypothetical question is. what is the top five things you would do if you won?

after all is done with putting my money away ( tons of ideas but thats the boring part ) for me i would,

1. move my sister, brother in law, nieces and nephew back up to ohio and buy the house next to me for them to live in. my sister hates Alabama and wants to move back.

2. refurbish the homestead and build one bad ass garage with a lift or three.

3. go on a week long shopping spree for my favorite cars of all time to put in my new garage. and build some cars and bikes that i have always had ideas for.

4. help out a few good friends and family members get out of debt.

5. not really sure what to do next? im not a very materialistic or greedy person so i would probably go out and have at it with some random acts of kindness. put some kids thru college, help out some needy families, ect...

post up what you would do. :beer:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Buy a piece of land, 5-10 acres.

Build a house that I've actually already drawn out.

Fill the 60x100 Garage with cars.

Visit my family, a lot.

Help my family pay off all their bills.

I could get specific, but that would take me too long to type.

RedDemon91

Established Member
5. Move out and by myself a nice house with 10 acres in the country and move my mom in to a better house and out of this shit neighborhood along with buying a nice beach house down in the Keyes.

4. Buy the Terminator and classic cars I've always wanted and build them like no other.

3. Go up to North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts and see my entire extended family who I hardly know.

2. Donate a fat check to a couple orpahanges and homeless shelters.

1. Invest Invest Invest!

JasonSnake

Established Member
Convert the Thunderbird into a TerminatorBird, have my mother do everything and everywhere she's ever wanted to do/go and because of the fact that she was in a major car accident in 1993 that technically killed her for a minute or two until she was revived..end result, she never got a penny out of it after a drunk Mililtary Police woman rammed her directly on the driver side door in Panama.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
I would buy a black life like blow up doll. I saw a show on HBO that there is a company that makes them for like 20,000 bucks. It was amazing, apparently it has lifelike a-hole and realistic plumbing up front and when your done with it, you can just stow it away before your wife comes home

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I would buy a black life like blow up doll. I saw a show on HBO that there is a company that makes them for like 20,000 bucks. It was amazing, apparently it has lifelike a-hole and realistic plumbing up front and when your done with it, you can just stow it away before your wife comes home

Why would you buy a blow up doll, when you could have the real thing.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Putting a good portion in the bank...living off the interest. Have a lawyer/accountant/personal assistant to make sure I don't ever run outta money.

From there things depend on how much money I really have.
1. Decent sized house on a couple hundred acres, with atleast enough room for a grass airstrip.
2. Fully equipped shop/hanger with cars and a smaller plane to fill it
3. Buy/build a nice set of condo's/townhouses/apartments for family(already figured out I'm not giving anyone cash, with the exception of my parents)
4. Start some kinda business to fill my time.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
1. A huge piece of land in East Tennessee.

2. Build a nice log cabin home.

3. All the farming equipment I could ever need.

4. A couple of trucks.

5. My old Lightning.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
1. Property - 150+ acres
2. Build "compoundesque" homestead
3. Property w/ home for parents
4. Property w/ home for parents-in-law
5. Lifetime membership to Private Golf Course of my choice.

:beer:

slider701

Established Member
I'd buy my dream home on 20+ acres somewhere in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area on one of the lakes. As the house was being designed and built I would make sure it had the following: A 20+ car garage with epoxy (or tiled) floors, every tool Snap-On makes, several hoists, a clean room for your engine builds, and your own gameroom and big screen TV's for when the boys come over.

As for the cars to fill it up? Here are my choices.............

Ford GT
Virgin Terminator (if there is one left)
Gen 2 Lightning or better yet…….Expedition Thunder Clone with 5.4 4V
Superformance or Kirkham Cobra (Replica)
Porsche GT2 or GT3
2009 Corvette ZR-1
1967 427 Corvette Coupe
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
Mid-60’s Cadillac Convertible
BMW Mini w/twin turbo upgrade
F450 Crew Cab Dually (Tow Rig)
Haulmark Trailer

Honorable mention (when I would get tired of something else on the list)

Audi R8
Shelby GT500KR
Ducati 1098R or 1198 (I’d kill myself…………scratch that one)
F360 or F430 Ferrari
BMW M5
1962 Corvette Convertible

I'd probably buy a summer house on the Lake of the Ozarks for when it gets too hot in Texas. Would have to get a Baja or other big cigarette boat, a small bass fishing boat, and maybe a big pontoon boat for big 30+ people parties.

After a year of two of partying I would then use my time to start a Victory Junction Gang or similar Newman Hole in the Wall camp for children that are sick. $325M is a lot of money, even after the cash payout option ($210M) and then 30% for taxes...you would still have $125M+ in the bank.

And of course..........host the annual SVTPerformance.com party every year on the Lake of the Ozarks with all you can eat and drink for free! :beer:

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
I would build a monumental log home with indoor pool, billiard room, a bowling alley, and a 1/4 mile strip for a driveway.

I would have a Christmas tree next to the multi-car garage and I would pick up my time slip at the mailbox.

Users who are viewing this thread