"Mega Deep Dish" Wheels...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
bout they're only 9.5 wide! Wish they made some 10.5 or 11" wide! I'd get some for sure!

^^ Yeah really, the deep dish look is cool but it's even better when you are getting some functionaility out of it.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
you think that is wide... check these out... a couple of pics when i was at the shop picking up my stang after the roll cage install

sg2uf9.jpg

sg2wdc.jpg

sg2xoj.jpg

^^my hand is roughly 7"s long :eek:

sg2y36.jpg

^^the rear offset

20 x 13 budnicks... looks even better on the ground , when i go back i will snap more pics :D

sg2zvd.jpg

^^front wheel

NOLAstangboy

I'll be fast one day
Established Member
1969Fastback said:
you think that is wide... check these out... a couple of pics when i was at the shop picking up my stang after the roll cage install

sg2uf9.jpg

sg2wdc.jpg

sg2xoj.jpg

^^my hand is roughly 7"s long :eek:

sg2y36.jpg

^^the rear offset

20 x 13 budnicks... looks even better on the ground , when i go back i will snap more pics :D

sg2zvd.jpg

^^front wheel
You're the guy I've been looking for! I want to put wide a$$ wheels like that on a fox coupe too. What did you do to fit them? Mini tubes, full tubes? narrowed rearend?

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
unfortunately that is not my vehicle, but i am good friends w/ the owner of the shop and the chassis guy that work on that car... and they did the chassis work on my car.

That coupe is mini tubed and has a custom built 9" by the shop (Texas Motorsports)

another shot under the car
sg3jnk.jpg

this is my car that i picked up from them
sg3k1j.jpg

sg3kbb.jpg

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
on me right now... that is all i got, but i will be making more trips to the shop and i will take more... the motor is being built right now... 363 cu in w/ a t-76 turbo kit... gonna be bad... it has a full 8pt cage and a 6sp ...

the stance is amazing though

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I am totally down with deep dish, but those rims on that white fox look terrible imo. It looks like they tried to mix bling with racingish type wheels...I would like to see it on the ground before I make a final conclusion though.

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
PHiL2 said:
I got them on my car...not a stang but

I do wish they came in 18x10+. How do you like em on your goat? I figure they're something different and a good look...what size did you get and what do they weigh?

Last edited:

EvasiveSVT

Banned
Streetproventq has these TSW wheels on his 04 Cobra. They look unbelievebly sexy. You can try to PM for a pic.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
EvasiveSVT said:
Streetproventq has these TSW wheels on his 04 Cobra. They look unbelievebly sexy. You can try to PM for a pic.

someone post em if you get em

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
yeah, when the white coupe is on the ground, the wheels are TUCKED... guys it looks sooooo sick. when i make it back to the shop i will take some more pics

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
1969Fastback said:
yeah, when the white coupe is on the ground, the wheels are TUCKED... guys it looks sooooo sick. when i make it back to the shop i will take some more pics
Okay, cool dude...go post about the ridiculously huge wheels on this fox in your own thread. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread