Meet/Cruise: Hooters (DS,LA) - June 20th, 2009 1:00P.M.

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!!
Established Member
Anyone know who owns a DSG Termi Vert? Saw someone driving it today at Millerville and Old Hammond and they revved at me, but only after they turned going the opposite direction

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Im new to the seen, yall got room for me. I also live in watson so I can make if yall have room.
Yea, You are more than welcome to come, we will have a lot of local people so I am sure you will meet a lot of us and have a blast!
Anyone know who owns a DSG Termi Vert? Saw someone driving it today at Millerville and Old Hammond and they revved at me, but only after they turned going the opposite direction
Probably the same one I saw at the Hammond car show last time.. not sure of the owner.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
We had 15 different cars last time with about 10 the previous. Probably going to be around the 10(+) number this event depending on how many of the old school chevelle guys show up my buddy invited.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I have work at 5, I may roll out there before though. I'll call you and let you know

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
O.K. You guys are going to be upset (well the ones that were actually going to make it) but this is being RESECHEDULED - date is not available yet

I am very sorry! Hopefully we can set up a date that better suits everybody! Thanks for planning to attend but this weekend has too many things going on and the turnout is going to be very minimum. I would rather push you guys to to to Scrappin' or even some of the other events around town. I will post up when the dates have been decided on!

Once again, sorry to have ruined your plans!

Users who are viewing this thread