Meet at a new nj shop!!

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Hey guys,

I've been a member for some time and have quickly learned that we are a good crowd to be around. For the most part, mustang guys seem to be down to earth and respectful of other types of cars.

That being said, I am part of a big shop opening that is coming soon! The shop is called Akuma Motorsports, and I will be the fabricator there as well as technician. Our base clientel (sp?) will be subarus, evos, mazdaspeeds and the rest of the sport compact market. But we will also be one of the only shops around to be recommended to deal with the new GTRs:rockon:.

That is not to say that mustangs will not be welcome. I'm personally finishing up my turbo mach one, and I love seeing any interesting projects. We will have a brand new "mustang" dyno, and the shop is beautiful.

We are opening July 7th, and will be having a meet soon after as a "house warming." It would be great to have a few of my own come down and say hello! I'll keep everyone posted with the date of the meet but feel fre to PM me any questions.

Thank you very much,
Evan @ Akuma Motorsports

akumalogo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread