Medusa - Saved from salvage

Rentlyrent

Established Member
Thanks everyone. Should have the headlights in tonight. Vert trim has all been painted and put back on. As soon as we finish the outside, we get to put the inside back together. :)

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Rentlyrent

Established Member
The front without lights. Lights are in now but I don't have a pic yet.

14503143831_cb8144b531.jpg

Rentlyrent

Established Member
I have a set of ford racing fr500's that are pretty messed up. We will be creating something out of those. Haven't started on them yet.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Rentlyrent

Established Member
I hate people. I've been spending the last three days fixing radio wires only to find that they also cut two amp wires on each side in order to put an aftermarket amp and stuff in the car. Now I have to fix that. :cuss:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I hate people. I've been spending the last three days fixing radio wires only to find that they also cut two amp wires on each side in order to put an aftermarket amp and stuff in the car. Now I have to fix that. :cuss:

Sooo how did this happen?? I would make whomever cut them fix them

SVT Sam

Established Member

Yep. From the pics you sent they PO had no idea how the Mach system worked.

The front door speakers were replaced with aftermarket Pioneers, but the factory in the rear were left alone. The bad thing is the ohm loads for those aftermarkets are too low for the factory amps. Plus having to deal with the cut wires, etc. is a pain.

Ren, as I mentioned, if you need any help getting it straight, let me know. I will come down and help get it working right.

Mach828

Established Member
Awesome restoration! Looks great. Was a little skeptical when I saw the first pics, but you did a lot of work in a short time.

Rentlyrent

Established Member
Awesome restoration! Looks great. Was a little skeptical when I saw the first pics, but you did a lot of work in a short time.

Couldn't do any of it without the awesome people around me. I've had a lot of help.

Thanks for the kind words.

Rentlyrent

Established Member
Yep. From the pics you sent they PO had no idea how the Mach system worked.

The front door speakers were replaced with aftermarket Pioneers, but the factory in the rear were left alone. The bad thing is the ohm loads for those aftermarkets are too low for the factory amps. Plus having to deal with the cut wires, etc. is a pain.

Ren, as I mentioned, if you need any help getting it straight, let me know. I will come down and help get it working right.

Sam, I might need your help tomorrow. I'm taking tonight off for the cruise but will be up bright and early if you want to hang/work. :)

Rentlyrent

Established Member
Some updated pics...still no hood. :rolleyes: Also need to get the wheels switched out, get rid of the 4x4 stance, and put all of the emblems on.

14528939924_e6c52afe0b.jpg

14343791479_871e46ddb2.jpg

14343791339_582d386d70.jpg

14343825958_302a96e0dc.jpg

14529389952_d531fa37fb.jpg

14550524383_090835a05a.jpg

14550524093_d3e2494a7e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread