Medusa - Saved from salvage

98BABCobra

Established Member
You have done some spectacular work! I can't believe this is the same car. Nice little touches with the red pin striping and putting that cobra emblem in the trunk.

Did you know your fender emblems are backwards? They should be facing forward.

Rentlyrent

Established Member
Thanks and yes I do. I was never real sure why they faced forward. If you look at the intake, the emblem faces to the rear. I'm slightly OCD so I thought it would bother me if the hood was up and the emblems were facing opposite directions. Dumb I know, but I also have to have all of the light switches down in my house and the toilet paper a certain way. Lol

Last edited:

Rentlyrent

Established Member
Yea. My wife loves my OCD at times. It's not that bad. I don't have to touch doorknobs a certain amount of times or anything that wild. Pictures hanging crooked on a wall probably disturb me the most. I'll fix them in stores and such if I see them.

MT0911

Established Member
Seriously great job man. I hate seeing these cars neglected and trashed. You did an awesome job saving her. Congrats.

Rentlyrent

Established Member
Seriously great job man. I hate seeing these cars neglected and trashed. You did an awesome job saving her. Congrats.

Thank you. I always hate seeing a Mustang parted out or crushed. I know there are times when you don't have a choice. I've been repairing cars with my dad since I was 8. I've seen a lot of good cars go to junkyards. Back then they were easy to save but these days it's getting harder and harder.

Users who are viewing this thread