medium graphite leather interior pics

wuplash

Established Member
anybody have pics of a 03 cobra with the medium graphite leather interior? i received a mssg from my salesman monday saying when they ordered mine they had a option of the medium graphite or dark charcoal and they ordered mine with the medium graphite.i thought there were only 2 interior colors for the cobra the dark charcoal/graphite or parchment never heard of medium graphite as one.the 5 cobras i have seen all had dark charcoal with graphite and since my order sheet said graphite i thought that was what i was getting.my cobra is to be built this week and i just checked vopc it did not say it has been built yet.so would it be to late to have it changed to dark charcoal/graphite?

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by wuplash
anybody have pics of a 03 cobra with the medium graphite leather interior? i received a mssg from my salesman monday saying when they ordered mine they had a option of the medium graphite or dark charcoal and they ordered mine with the medium graphite.i thought there were only 2 interior colors for the cobra the dark charcoal/graphite or parchment never heard of medium graphite as one.the 5 cobras i have seen all had dark charcoal with graphite and since my order sheet said graphite i thought that was what i was getting.my cobra is to be built this week and i just checked vopc it did not say it has been built yet.so would it be to late to have it changed to dark charcoal/graphite?

i might have found what i was looking for in a search.m2= dark charcoal w/medium graphite.mh= dark charcoal w/medium parchment.if so i'am ok as mine is m2 on the order sheet:-D

Weasel

Established Member
Great ! Any more questions that we can help you with ?

Mike

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by Weasel
Great ! Any more questions that we can help you with ?

Mike

thks:shrug: .after seeing that mssg from my salesman needless to say it had me worried especially since my car is to be built this week.so i posted before doing a search as i did not remember seeing any posts for medium graphite interior.if i come across another question sometime i will post it:read:

Users who are viewing this thread