Mechanic/tech wanted/ must have own tools

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
Hello everyone my name is matt. I am an active owner in a taxicab company located in new rochelle ny. We are currently looking for a top notch mechanic/tech to run our repair garage. We have a total of 30 cabs all crown vics ranging from 1998-2005 with one 1997 buick lesabre. Your job would consist of diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing our vehicles. You will also be responsible for ordering parts for the vehicle you are repairing if we don't have it in stock. We have several vendors that we deal with. If you think you are the right canidate for this job please reply here with a pm or message or feel free to email me at [email protected] Check this out starting below

Starting salary $20 per hour m-f 9am-5pm sat 8am-1pm total45hours a week $900 before taxes
6 Paid holidays= independence day,memorial day,thanksgiving,labor day,christmas and new years.
You also get 8 sick days a year
1 week paid vacation after six months, 1 more week after next six then 2 weeks a year after that. This is a really cool job for someone looking to step up to the plate and show what you got. Well qualified people please only reply theres no room for error here we want the real deal!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread