frontrights.jpg

rear_left.jpg

rear_right.jpg

saleen_rear.jpg

saleen2.jpg

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Rick thanx again for detailing the leen for us and feeding us lol. It was a fun time and great pics. Your car sounds amazing and ofcourse looks amazing to. ANd its freekin fast! When we aere behind you u know my dad wanted to gun it lol. I cant wait till we can hammer it! Thanx again.:beer:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
Yeah, but I have one question for you, is your car yellow???

rick

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ricks funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Well i was just saying that cause with his professional photo skills, well....nice lighting.....LOL

Rick

And nittos or not, giving you a 10 min headstart or not, it doesnt matter, your still eating dust

Joe5.0

Established Member
From experience the nittos are frekin awesome in ricks car we hit 90 in like .00002 seconds. They help alot. And look good.

Joe5.0

Established Member
O yea and your making fun of my picture takin skills to anthony?:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :bash: :mj: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: Those pics from above are me climbed up on a fence leaning against a score board, and those are damn good pics too. I say its picture battle time lol jk....

My liscnece in 9 days:rockon:

JaKaL

Established Member
Nice pics guys! Damn gald to see the Saleen on the street again.
So is the 500 miles a break-in item? Just curious, especially after seeing an interesting post about why taking it easy was a bad idea. Did anyone else see the post, had a link to a motorcycle forum or newsletter?

Users who are viewing this thread