Meaaan Bike!

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Ya considering stock hayabusa's don't come with a turbo if i remember correctly it is an option for it. They have turbo and non turbo but i could be wrong. I want the new cbr1000 but i wouldn't be doing crazzy ass shit like that guy was. Well maybe if it was a long straight away but still i want to live a long life.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
I'm scared, hold me.

I was wondering why he was granny shifting. Then I realized that I'm sure he could easily loose control on a hard shift well over 130mph.

Thanks for posting, I've never seen it.

svtguy22

Established Member
svtfreak04 said:
nothing compared to the 2004 Yamaha R1's..there faster then the stock hayabusa's. But yah god damm thats fast!

lol yes it is something compared to a R1. you know that is a turbo busa right?

HIErPwRd

Established Member
'wanna see it again, let me turn it around for ya'

- i think i got it, well maybe i....

forget it..

that bike is nuts...
even though i wasnt really all that impressed with the way it sounded at idle and revving at standstill..

turbo busas- no explanation neccessary..

bTw985

Heavy Booster
Established Member
A turbo is DEFINITLY not an option for a hayabusa. Busa's are overrated anyway, a stock GSX-1000R has more power and weighs about 100 lbs less and will outhandle one by a mile now.

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
That speedo can't be in MPH. Can it?? If so, that was CRAZY fast :rockon:

Supernova

Established Member
Pretty fun to watch how fast the needle sweeps from 100 to 160+! Crazy! What do turbo busa's run in the 1/4?

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Yeah dude that was mph, i guess i forgot to tell people it was turboed :(. I also didnt like the start up idle but when it starts going the turbo makes it come together

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
svtfreak04 you must not know very much about bikes at alll!!!! you should have been able to tell that was a turbo busa just from watching the vid and then you say its nothing compared to a 04 R1... are you on crack? :bash:

go and search for busa vids and you will find dozens in the 400-500hp range. i would post the vids i have but dont want to waste my time for people to just say "yeah thats pretty fast" or say something like you did and think that a stock R1 is just as quick haha

ill get this kid I know and his R1 to race my buddies Busa someday and we will see who wins. im sick of people saying other bikes like new Ninja's are faster than well modded Busas because they are not! plain and simple :burn:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Last edited:

REDLIKEFIRE02

Established Member
Plantation/Orlando/Jupiter .. real estate ownz! lo
a gixxer 1000 is not faster the a busa. It may be able to outhandle it like you said though. The Yamaha R's are more made for turning because they are smaller then the gixxers. Im thinking about a GSXR 750 for my first bike, but i've been researching extensively. the busa has 300 more cc then the R1 though. that video was shot around where i live. Busas run low 10's high 9's. a gsxr 1000 runs around 10.8-10.3 depending on circumstances. I have another Busa video that is even crazier then that if someone will host it hes doing 250+++!!!

marius

Established Member
i love my R1, but goddamn. me scared of the hayabusas. especially the turboed ones. you have to be a friggin nutjob(big balls) to ride a turbo hayabusa. i dont have that kind of throttle control, being 22 and all :-D

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
From a roll, the Busa, Gixxer 1, R1, and 10R are a dead heat. Whoever gets the jump is going to pull away (at least, up until ridiculous speeds, then Busa's 'usually' mph everyone).

From a dig, a Busa will always win (given same rider) due to the other bikes being very wheelie prone to their incredible power to weight. Lower all bikes, and it's coin toss.

Given the same rider, Busas will never handle as well as the liter bikes due to the simple fact that they are very restricted on ground clearance. They are FAT bikes. My Busa is built for the canyons and the track, but all suspension was replaced, as were the rims.

The scary part about the video, is that Turbo Busas run VERY tall gearing, usually like 2 up in the front AND 3 down in the rear. In a Mustang, this is like going from 2.73's to something stupid, like 2-O-3's. The speedometer is actually off, the bike is going faster than indicated.

marius

Established Member
Robertson Racin said:
First off, I own an 04 R1, in the twisties, the Busa is not a match, not even close..

But, at the drag strip, a Busa will hand an R1 it's azz every time.

All out POWER, I've seen close to 600rwhp from a busa, the R1's motor will not even come close to that... Here is some examples...

http://www.psychobike.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=15;t=6867

http://www.nlrsystems.com/pages/nlr_turbosys_gen2.html

dp you have any videos of the turbo busas? also, do you have any videos in the twisties? thats why i got my bike. the twisties. mmmmmmm..... twisties. gotta have love for the g's. g-force. g-spo....oops.

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
svtfreak04 you should never post again on this site. i just read your other post "What kind of AMERICAN MUSCLE put TURBO's IN THERE CARS!!"... you dont have a cobra even though you say "our cobras" right after that... if you did have one you would know the insane power 03/04 cobras put down with turbos so please shut up and please go away

oh and it is their not there but i guess you have not learned that in school yet huh? and also you should have said "what kind of people put turbos on their american muscle cars" or something that actually sounded half right! :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread