Me vs zl1

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Well I went to the track last night. After a few passes in the high 12's I pull around to the staging lanes and there it was. A red zl1 auto. We lined up perfectly! We went, I was spinning all over the place, but found some traction . My car went 11.8 @ 122 he went 13.1 at 113! I was pretty nervous because I have the ZLwhat tag and I felt like he was out to show me what's up. I was so relieved to see him in my mirror. My buddy was supposed to tape it but all he got was a blurry cell phone picture.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'll post it up when I get home tonight.

I dont know how many more times my heart can take these comments. People say they'll do one thing and never do. Dont break my heart OP, post that damn time slip :rockon:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I don't see how a time slip proves anything. He could have been racing a Honda for all we know.

Good kill by the way.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
i'm not even sure why a time slip is needed? His time is believable, he has a blown 5.0 and like someone else said the time slip isn't going to list what car he ran lol.

Good kill OP, I guess its true the 5.0 doesn't lose.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice kill. I would be a little nervous about the plate too. Judging from the times the zl ran you wouldn't need a SCer to beat one.

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
i'm not even sure why a time slip is needed? His time is believable, he has a blown 5.0 and like someone else said the time slip isn't going to list what car he ran lol.

Good kill OP, I guess its true the 5.0 doesn't lose.

This is why I'm trying to do one better. I think my friends dad got the run on his iPhone. I'm trying to get the vid. Here's a blurry pic from my friends iPhone until I find out if he got a video.
8BCAD023-9089-4C54-850E-86DFFB875A20-641-0000010EF95892A3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread