Me vs. Stalker GT

Cobie03

Established Member
I was out cruising last night and came to a light where I saw a white GT with a beautiful looking body kit. When a got closer I noticed it was the Cervini Stalker body kit. Let me tell you this kit looks sweet in person. Anyway I looked over and it was a young kid driving with his girlfriend in the passenger seat I said you got one hell of a nice looking car. He asked me if mine was a real Cobra and I said yea it's an 01. The light turned green and I got the jump on him but all of a sudden to my surprise he started pulling and pulling fast. By the time I hit third he pulled a car past me and we both shut down at the next light. We the pulled into a local supermarket parking lot and low and behold he was supercharged running at 10lbs. of boost. He got it dynoed tuned at LaRoccas and said he is 400rwhp. I said so thats the reason you kicked my ass, I'll see you again when I get my Procharger on :thumbsup:. Anyway real cool guy and hell of a sweet looking car. :beer:

Pyro

Established Member
Nice run and it sounds like you have a pretty nice ride yourself!! Any pics??

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Nice Death! Those Stalker kits are nice looking I tell you that. Glad to see your goin with Procharger glad I am....check out the my sig

Users who are viewing this thread