Me vs. Small Block S-10 and 87 GT

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Well friday night me and some friends were out cruising and we had been sitting at a local hang out spot when this S-10 that I have been wanting to run (it has a built 350 not sure what all it has.) rolls through and throws a rev at us, so I give chase with my friends following me, we get out on the main strip and I ease up next to him and he is waiting on me, so I let him jump on it and I just ease into the throttle and pull a fender on him, then he says I could take you when I hit 2nd :lol: Well I tell him next time I will actually get on it, so I tell him to follow me onto the interstate, no traffic and we get lined up and go from about a 15- 25mph roll. I am in 2nd and I let him make the move and I instantly pull a fender on him, grab 3rd and he hung at my rear bumper till about 4k then I start walking him badly at the top of 4th I had at least a buslengths on him all we could see in the video afterwards were two dim sets of headlights :rockon: (I had a camera guy with me) He said he wants to run again this weekend and we both agreed on a proper drag race, which is fine with me b/c I will be on Nitto drags then

Race number 2 for the weekend. I was out yesterday enjoying the great weather and cruising down the interstate and a local guy(I sold him a part for it Friday afternoon) with a 87 GT, built 302,5spd, Brodix heads, and Cobra upper, he wouldn't tell me the cam size or anything else, anyway he gets next to me and I wave at him and he does the same and then I hear him downshift :idea: I was like I am gonna get smoked based off what he told me and we finally get around a turn and no traffic ahead and he jumps as I am at his rear bumper, I downshift to 4th and start pulling back on him:uh oh: next thing I know I am about a car and half out on him and I let off due to traffic coming up:rockon: :rockon: I slow down and he gets next to me gives me a thumbs up and is on his way:beer: I couldn't believe how quickly I pulled back on him and then some,but if had to bet on it, I don't think it has a gear more than likely stock gearing, but a win is a win:rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread