Me vs Riced out Kia !!!

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I really could kill the director of those Fast and Furious films. They really have created some ugly cars. While driving to work this morning I couldn't help but notice this loud bumble bee noise to the right of me. I looked over and see this Kia with a HUGE wing, stickers (including nos sticker of course) and what looked to be like 8" rims. The ricer (complete with backwards hat AND a bandana) was trying to get over to merge onto the highway. beinng the nice guy I am I took to the left lane and let him safely get over. Once he was over he gunned it and man was this thing fast!!! I romped on my car and gave chase and it must have taken me at least 10 whole seconds before I was able to pass this Kia!! This would have been even more impressive if I was in the Vette and not my 1996 Maxima!!!. Props to the ricer :dancenana:

The kid was just driving like an ass. He was cutting in and out of cars. Getting very close to others and even passed on the shoulder to cut off a soccer mom mini van. I am not a saint BUT I only race or play around If I am only endangering myself. If I have an open road ahead of me and I choose to have some fun than I do so on my own accord. I will never cut in and out of cars and endanger someones mother/wife/kids/father whatever. I wonder if the reason for his dangerous driving was because he was embarrased he just lost to a stock old maxima. :shrug:

Last edited:

Mach1threat

OoO
Established Member
spanking cars in your daily driver is the best IMO. I saw something to the effect of this riced out kia. I was driving my piece of trash lemon 1992 ford taurus 3.0L with 130,000 miles and a coolant and oil worse than the exxon valdez. I took him by about 3 bus lengths by the time I felt as if I could no longer risk my life going over 90MPH. I even slowed down to 40 mph to wait for him to catch up to me, but he was so ashamed he kept a football field between us

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
spanking cars in your daily driver is the best IMO. I saw something to the effect of this riced out kia. I was driving my piece of trash lemon 1992 ford taurus 3.0L with 130,000 miles and a coolant and oil worse than the exxon valdez. I took him by about 3 bus lengths by the time I felt as if I could no longer risk my life going over 90MPH. I even slowed down to 40 mph to wait for him to catch up to me, but he was so ashamed he kept a football field between us

LOL I'll never forget my friend Mike who is not into cars at all. As a matter of fact he thinks I am crazy and I waste my money. We were at a light in his Mercury truck and there was a riced out Civic SI next to him. Mike was just making fun of me and reving his trucks engine at the kid and stuff. When the light when green this truck took off on that SI and smoked it :lol: Mike goes wow this is actually pretty fun. HAHAHAHHAHA :banana:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I was behind some stupid ricer kid in a Prelude with some crazy double stacked muffler set up, weird. The roads were wet because it was raining, we were stopped at a red light. He kept revving his engine, I was in my 2500HD pulling my work trailer. The light turned green he took off, because the roads were wet I was able to keep up with him.

He saw I was attempting to keep up with him so he countered by accelerating to the next light which turned red. I pulled in the next lane at the red light, trailer in tow.

I pushed the 4x4 button and thought this should be interesting. The light turned green and I stomped on it, all 9,790lbs of truck and trailer pulled away from the light quite nicely. The 4x4 caught immediate traction and hooked right out of the wet road hole. I looked over and saw he was wildly spinning his front wheels desperately shifting from 1st to 2nd as I slowly walked away from him.

Honestly, he ended up beating me but we were up to 65-70 before he finally inched me out. Gotta love wet roads and 4 wheel drive.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread