Me VS. Cobra

ebear

Ricer Tail Lights!
Established Member
Cliff Notes: Me > Cobra

So there I was in the middle of the jungle in africa, cutting my way through the thick of the bush when I heard a distinct hissing sound coming from behind me... I quickly turn around and see a black cobra... I roll up next to the cobra and it just looks over... it gets so scared it died

hognose.jpg

:rockon: :rockon:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Must have been an import poser!. LOL

Nice one, you had me interested since I knew you had a sixer.

ebear

Ricer Tail Lights!
Established Member
ponygt65 said:
Must have been an import poser!. LOL

Nice one, you had me interested since I knew you had a sixer.

I know I'm an asshole

I raced a Mineral Grey (I think that's the name.....of the color) Vert here from a stop... and got raped hardcore ... there's my real story!

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
ebear said:
I know I'm an asshole

I raced a Mineral Grey (I think that's the name.....of the color) Vert here from a stop... and got raped hardcore ... there's my real story!

I didnt' mean to imply you were an asshole. I thought it was hilarious.

Funny, I have a mineral grey vert.

ebear

Ricer Tail Lights!
Established Member
ponygt65 said:
I didnt' mean to imply you were an asshole. I thought it was hilarious.

Funny, I have a mineral grey vert.

Oh I know you weren't mad, I shoulda put a smiley when I said I was an asshole... like this

I know, I'm an asshole :thumbsup:

This car was in Northern VA, I've seen it, and one other cobra ALSO mineral grey, non-vert... I also see everyday driving my brother to work, an 03/04 Cobra covered by a car cover (just a little bit of the front is hanging out so you can tell what it is) most people around here drive BMW/LEXUS/MERCEDES... not much american muscle going around =)

The only other badass american muscle cars i've ran is... an Orange Saleen 281-E ... wow was that bad for me.. my friend was in the car and we were on our way to auto class (in a seperate area about 5 miles away) and we raced him from a roll on the highway... we got so raped.. but it was all in good fun I gave him a big :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That was the first time I ever saw a saleen in real life!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread