Me Vs 95 Turbo Mustang.

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Blue turbo mustang has a 331ci auto GT-42-76 on C16 22psi on a big tire. First run was an 20mph roll and second a 40mph. I was on pump gas tuned that night. I knew his car ran low 9s@140+ that night. We decide to run for fun anyway.
The owner of the blue mustang is a good friend of mine. He work on my mustang when the car was in jersey.

Last race is me an Serge STi from CFT me on pump gas. Friendly race. Always no drama when racing between real friends..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SIihe20Myc]YouTube - Wolverines Night Out[/ame]

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Its about damn time wolverine...good runs!

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
I few more pump gas races coming up in the next week. Like a 650rwhp corvetter an a 650rwhp S2000.

Race fuel races coming soon....

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Ary's car is no joke. I was there when he got his 9 second license. Looks like your car is running strong too Willie, did you come up to Jersey? How is everything?

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Ary's car is no joke. I was there when he got his 9 second license. Looks like your car is running strong too Willie, did you come up to Jersey? How is everything?

Everything is good.
Ary wanted to race somebody down here in Florida, before he went back to jersey. I took him to the spot an nobody wanted to race him. So we decide to race, even know, I was on low boost an we both knew, he was going to beat me. His car is sick an beautiful.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
badass vid, badass cars !!
wolverine back in action !!

nice to see your car again !

Users who are viewing this thread