me vs. 06 modded WRX

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI_L_ZcSKOs"]YouTube - 97 cobra vs. modded 06 wrx[/ame]

sound sux as(camara fone) but u get the idea lol. hope u like!

went from a 30 roll(both cars in first gear) to about 125ish. good close race but rwd > awd in the top end :)

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Not too bad, i ran against my friends 06 TR WRX with upgraded STI turbo, bigger FMIC, and bolt ons and we were neck to neck until i shifted to 4th and started pulling.

USMCFieldMP

.:Longhorn Racing:.
Established Member
Good Kill... haha.

That WRX means business... and for some reason, he ALWAYS jumps like a half car to a car on everyone he races from like 30-40mph. Even me! I was like, WTF? A Turbo car getting a jump on a S/C car? No Wai!

Cobrakid2006

We Are VENOM
Established Member
ya i was happy i beat him in the end. can't wait til i get my gears and the of my SH*t in! and one day USMCfieldMP i will beat u!!! lol....i need to work on my driver mod a bit first lol

USMCFieldMP

.:Longhorn Racing:.
Established Member
ya i was happy i beat him in the end. can't wait til i get my gears and the of my SH*t in! and one day USMCfieldMP i will beat u!!! lol....i need to work on my driver mod a bit first lol

Oh damn... they're coming for me! Haha. Sounds good. We should probably arrange another Dig race. I think that'll put the ball in your court a little bit better than a roll, where FWD pwns...

...but you'd better do it quick, before I "terminate" my Cobalt ;-).

Users who are viewing this thread