Me pic whoring!

Heavyfoot

Established Member
I've been on here a few months since I got a hold of my 2012 gt. I've posted up a couple stock pics and figured since I did a little work last weekend I'd post up some more!

2u6ubavy.jpg

tytubadu.jpg

u7yve6y8.jpg

I don't have a fancy camera of plan to be a photographer. So here u go guys. I'll accept criticism if I have to lol

Last edited:

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Thanks!
Tsw 20x8.5 and 20x10 in matte bronze. The springs are sportlines with the eibach dampers. I had the base suspension (not the brembo) so the handling and ride is a drastic change from stock. Much stiffer, but I like it!
I only had the rims installed for 2 days and the alignment guy decided to scratch one of them so if y'all know someone that does really good work on wheels let me know.

gs462

Established Member
I've been on here a few months since I got a hold of my 2012 gt. I've posted up a couple stock pics and figured since I did a little work last weekend I'd post up some more!

2u6ubavy.jpg
tytubadu.jpg
u7yve6y8.jpg

I don't have a fancy camera of plan to be a photographer. So here u go guys. I'll accept criticism if I have to lol

Can I borrow the wheels to try on my GHIG lol, Ive always thought the bronze might look good with the green.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I love the look with that color combo. My only complaint is the tire's are a little to low profile for my taste. Go up a size in the front and back and it will be perfect!

Heavyfoot

Established Member
I like the TSW wheels on these cars! Looks great, OP! :beer:

Yeah well they are trying to deny that they had anything to do with them being scratched and its really aggravating me. I wish they would just own up to their mistake.
Thanks for all the compliments!

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Yeah well they are trying to deny that they had anything to do with them being scratched and its really aggravating me. I wish they would just own up to their mistake.
Thanks for all the compliments!

I agree that the tires are a bit skinny. They are 285/30 and 255/35. The reason I got them is cause it's the size that everyone seemed to be running on their 20's and thought they looked good. When I replace down the road, I'll definitely look at other sizes!

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
weird cuz I have the same wheels and springs and my car looks lower than yours. You sure you have sportlines and not the prokit?

Heavyfoot

Established Member
weird cuz I have the same wheels and springs and my car looks lower than yours. You sure you have sportlines and not the prokit?

Yeah they are definitely sportlines. The car looks a lot lower in person. I've been lucky so far no to have scraped on anything lol. I'd go snap some better angled pics but its dark outside.
U got some pics of yours?

Heavyfoot

Established Member
Wow your at definitely sits lower than mine. What shocks u running? I'm not sure if that can affect the height or not?
Running the same size tire?

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Wow your at definitely sits lower than mine. What shocks u running? I'm not sure if that can affect the height or not?
Running the same size tire?

I have the OEM brembo package shocks

255/35ZR20 fronts
295/30ZR20 rear

Users who are viewing this thread