Me And My Cobra Vs. 06 Pontiac Solsitce With A 100 Shot

GHOST5.0

NEW SVT POSTER
Established Member
Well One Of Our Mechanics At Our Local Pontiac Cadillac Dealer Got A New Solstice And Was Claiming He Was Gunna Kick My Ass. So What Do We Do We Go Out And See Who Is Faster. The First Race We Raced Heads Up And I Blew Him Away So The Next Time I Gave Him A 1 Car Head Start And I Still Blew Him Away So Then I Got A Little Brave And Gave Him A 4 Car Head Start He Won When I Gave Him That But Not By Much I Was Running Him Down At The End So For All Of Those Who See One Of Those Running Around On The Streets Dont Waste Your Gas On Them They Are Slow Pieces Of Shit

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Wow How Do You Manage To Type With The First Letter Of Each Word Capitalized? That's Freakin Hard.

Good kill otherwise. Though I want to point out the Solstice would likely rock a mustang's world in an auto cross or short open track.

GHOST5.0

NEW SVT POSTER
Established Member
I will admit they do handle really nice i got to drive it not to impressive in 0 to 60 but anround turns and what not they are really nice

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
NITROUSINJECTED said:
I will admit they do handle really nice i got to drive it not to impressive in 0 to 60 but anround turns and what not they are really nice

Yeah, so I have heard. There is an LS2 conversion for them, but why? Probably most of the people buying them won't be racers of any kind. I'm sure there will be some miata boys that might jump ship though.

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
Torch10th said:
Yeah, so I have heard. There is an LS2 conversion for them, but why? Probably most of the people buying them won't be racers of any kind. I'm sure there will be some miata boys that might jump ship though.

Why not. Isn't it a good thing Carroll Shebly didn't think that way when he put 427s in AC's to make the Cobras.

-RR

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Next time run this one :D

SEMApics2012.jpg

SEMApics2011.jpg

SEMApics2014.jpg

SEMApics2013.jpg

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
Was he spraying on those runs? If so then wow. I never really saw them as a race car though, more of a cruising around town car. Good kill though.

03CobraBro

Established Member
They're supposed to be getting turbos very soon. I guess Pontiacs wanting to get them aimed at the S2000 and the Z cars...

No they are not Cobra killers... But few are.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
they look kinda sweeet... sorta like the MR2 spyders. lol

what they got in those things?

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Torch10th said:
Wow How Do You Manage To Type With The First Letter Of Each Word Capitalized? That's Freakin Hard.
He probably typed it all caps; there's anti-all CAPS software in place now. Try it... MY '92 CIVICS REEL FST Hmm, maybe not...

And SnakeEater... Where the hell did you get your avatar? And... Oh! We were talking about smoking a Solstice with a 100 shot, weren't we? Good kill. :beer:

--T.J.

Last edited:

GH1086

Established Member
Wait I'm not totally understanding this, did the Solstice have a 100 shot? Or was it you that had a 100 shot? Also what are your mods? Because I think that if you are not modded all that much that a Solstice with a 100 shot would walk you easily.

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
NITROUSINJECTED said:
Well One Of Our Mechanics At Our Local Pontiac Cadillac Dealer Got A New Solstice And Was Claiming He Was Gunna Kick My Ass. So What Do We Do We Go Out And See Who Is Faster. The First Race We Raced Heads Up And I Blew Him Away So The Next Time I Gave Him A 1 Car Head Start And I Still Blew Him Away So Then I Got A Little Brave And Gave Him A 4 Car Head Start He Won When I Gave Him That But Not By Much I Was Running Him Down At The End So For All Of Those Who See One Of Those Running Around On The Streets Dont Waste Your Gas On Them They Are Slow Pieces Of Shit

Dude learn how to type!!! That was one long ass sentence, and you capitalized every word in it----its very hard to read....

JVENOM

Established Member
haven't seen much of those out!....i can't imagine it being with nitrous!..but good kill.

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
GH1086 said:
Wait I'm not totally understanding this, did the Solstice have a 100 shot? Or was it you that had a 100 shot? Also what are your mods? Because I think that if you are not modded all that much that a Solstice with a 100 shot would walk you easily.
Solstices aren't very fast, they're pretty good competition for S-2000s from a dig and such. Not really a Cobra killer.

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
TJSwoboda said:
He probably typed it all caps; there's anti-all CAPS software in place now. Try it... MY '92 CIVICS REEL FST Hmm, maybe not...
It's funny, because if you notice this guy's user name, location, and car are all in caps. Maybe his keyboard is broken :shrug:

And SnakeEater... Where the hell did you get your avatar?
Somethingawful.com

BlackSabbath

Established Member
SnakeEater said:
It's funny, because if you notice this guy's user name, location, and car are all in caps. Maybe his keyboard is broken :shrug:

It's actually pretty easy to write a script to capitalize the first letter in each word. Maybe he's a programmer? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread