MD Dyno?

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I was gonna take my car to get dyno'd w/ A/F and wanted to see if we can make a fun weekend out of it. Anyone else in MD interested in doing a group dyno? Should be fun and I'm sure we can get some good prices.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Call up hbh, check out my sig. If he would be willing I would be in to check my new #'s, but he might be too busy

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
I might want in on that. I'd like to baseline the new stang, and get new #s on my viper, so I could be in with my son.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Hermann has a very nice Dynojet setup now and no longer does street tuning.

That's the problem with the advent of the factory supercharged SVT Mustangs of the last 9 years: they have so much power potential with just bolt ons, that street tuning became down right dangerous in certain scenarios.

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
WatcHa driving now Varun???? Long time no hear from.....

Hey man- long time indeed. I'm not back in a Mustang yet- but maybe soon. I actually got hooked on it again after seeing a dyno on my friends GT500, put down 490rwhp on just a filter, catback and tune. Ridiculous! Now I have an eye on a the '11 GT500 or possibly a Z06.

For the dyno- I have a shop in Damascus that has a dyno and a/f for those interested in setting something up.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
What shop? And what would it run for a few pulls? Not interested in a/f just what to see what I'm at with the new cats and 3" cat back

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
What shop? And what would it run for a few pulls? Not interested in a/f just what to see what I'm at with the new cats and 3" cat back

It's called B&V Performance- off Main St. $40 for 1 pull, $50 for 2, $60 for 2 pulls w/ A/F. Call Bobby 240 328 9186.

It's also one of the only places I know that has 100 and 110 octane Sunoco fuel from the pump.

Users who are viewing this thread