Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Sneak peak of the shirts. The logo is embroidered.:thumbsup:
600_mct_shirt1.jpg

600_mct_shirt2.jpg

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
can iiiiii join??? i've seen the motor city terminators avatars, always thought they looked sweet and wandered what they were all about. now i know. its a club :rockon: ii wannnnnaaaa joiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and some of those t shirts and stickers toooooooooo but i'm in texas :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssse :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by svtang03
can iiiiii join??? i've seen the motor city terminators avatars, always thought they looked sweet and wandered what they were all about. now i know. its a club :rockon: ii wannnnnaaaa joiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and some of those t shirts and stickers toooooooooo but i'm in texas :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssse :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

svtang03...sure...you can join the MCT C/C:thumbsup:
You would officially be the longest distance member we have enrolled. Just don't suggest to have a meeting in your neck of the woods!:eek:...but then again?? :idea:

Click HERE for more MCT Club info.:beer:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
See you guys up there, I'm heading out now. Unfortunately the west end of I-696 is down to 2 lanes.

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
What a time getting home!! Postban, you did the smart thing and got off at I-94. I-75 was down to 2 lanes just before Shaefer so I bailed out there. Construction at it's finest!! Postban, I see you put in the sequential turn signal kit. Is that the one from Classic Design? I have to admit, that looks pretty cool, reminds me of the old Merc Cougars. Easy to install?? I had a great time with everyone(as usual) and will be looking forward to the next get together. Talk to ya'll later.............. :burnout:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Yeah, I noticed the 1-lane crap n the way up to Troy. 94 was a straight shot. Dude, I totally love that notch, great car!

That was a great event, thanks to everyone who attended.

Below pic is Big Slim's sled, nice!

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
The lineup of MCT Attendees, Shetheri, Midlifec,2muchHp,postban, Iopner, snakebite, spankin.

Users who are viewing this thread