McNabb traded to Washington....wow.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Been an Eagles fan for years now and I never thought I'd see the day. I never even heard Washington was in the mix. I really don't know how to feel about this.:beer:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
I'm thrilled.

Now we know a division rival will NEVER win a Superbowl.

(Just kidding... kind of)

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Yet another washed up player that comes to Washington to collect his last big contract. He may play decent this year, just because he only has one year on his contract, then he will retire in place, like the rest of the Redskins.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
This was the worst move the Eagles could have made. McNabb is far from washed up IMO he is the third best QB in the league behind Manning and Brady.

Why would you trade him to a division rival anyway? If the rumor about the Raiders offering their corner was true why not take him plus a 3rd round pick? I can't spell his name but he is a top 3 corner.

03cobra5485

Established Member
mcnabb is no where as good as Brady or Manning, he's missing one key thing that both manning and brady have..I think that he could have gotten a ring if he would have kept his mouth shut and shared the spotlight with T.O. I hate mcnabb, but watching how them two played together was amazing.

bscarberry

Established Member
This was the worst move the Eagles could have made. McNabb is far from washed up IMO he is the third best QB in the league behind Manning and Brady.

Why would you trade him to a division rival anyway? If the rumor about the Raiders offering their corner was true why not take him plus a 3rd round pick? I can't spell his name but he is a top 3 corner.

Yeah.... Phillip Rivers and Drew Brees got nothing on the check-down king. Did you even think about were typing before you spewed that jibberish on your computer?

The reason the Raiders didn't trade for McNabb is because he said he'd retire if he was sent there-
McNabb Would Have Retired If Traded To The Raiders | Arrowhead Addict | A Kansas City Chiefs blog

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Yeah.... Phillip Rivers and Drew Brees got nothing on the check-down king. Did you even think about were typing before you spewed that jibberish on your computer?

The reason the Raiders didn't trade for McNabb is because he said he'd retire if he was sent there-
McNabb Would Have Retired If Traded To The Raiders | Arrowhead Addict | A Kansas City Chiefs blog

Did you not see the IMO in my post? I will agree that Brees is Probably better than McNabb(totally forgot about Brees), But Rivers? HELL no! So lets just say McNabb is top 5 then, cool? As far as your source, guess what? My source says you're an Idiot..........

convert03cobra

Established Member
Kolb better get great real fast or he will see what's its like to do bad in Philly with the wonderful Eagles fans we all are! Westbrook, Dawkins, Sheldon Brown, Gocong, Basket, now McNabb. You better have a good game play fat ass Andy Reid. I think you are making budget cuts to save money for your eating habbits.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
You better have a good game play fat ass Andy Reid. I think you are making budget cuts to save money for your eating habbits.
:lol:

One crazy rumor floating around is Washington will trade McNabb plus their 4th pick overall to the Rams in exchange for first dibs on Bradford. Who knows :shrug:

03cobra5485

Established Member
haha i'm personally a jets fan..but the thing i love about Philly fans, is that they will let you know if u suck...lol good luck kolb

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
LOL McNabb better than Rivers? Brady better than Brees and Rivers? Dear God, does this guy even WATCH football games? McNabb is a terrible QB. Anyone who throws to DeSean Jackson will look like a good QB. The Lions would have won more games with Jackson.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
I have to admit...I watched the 2004 superbowl replay last evening on NFL network. McNabb really did lose that game for them. I've been waiting for a superbowl win for a long time. I'm puting my faith in the front office with that decision.

They should have never got rid of Dawkins though.

Users who are viewing this thread