Mcloed Scatter shield clutch fork alignment on 5.0

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
I bought a Mcloed scatter shield and I have had issues with the angle of alignment on the clutch fork for my adjustable clutch cable set up.
I was told by Mcloed it should be at a 10 degree angle which would be more forward to the clutch pressure plate.
I wish I had a height from a stock bell housing for the pivot ball height from the top of the pivot ball to the top of the bell housing opening to go by. Does anyone have this information

RUN4CVR

Established Member
When I had my Fox with a Mcleod bell housing I put a Promotion extended clutch fork and I just looked at Mcleod website and they have an extended one for use with a steel bell housing

part # 16924

FORD Mustang 1980-1993 V8 ; FORK, MODIFIED 1" LONGER FOR 1980-93 USING STEEL BELLHOUSINGS

$75.00

Heres the site
McLeod Racing - Clutch Forks-Ball Studs

Hope this helps I had no problems with this setup
Jeff

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
I have a lakewood extended clutch fork but its the pivot ball height that is off and I have a adjustable one from Mcloed and don't have a height if the top if the pivot ball squared off at the top of the bell housing.
Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

When I had my Fox with a Mcleod bell housing I put a Promotion extended clutch fork and I just looked at Mcleod website and they have an extended one for use with a steel bell housing

part # 16924

FORD Mustang 1980-1993 V8 ; FORK, MODIFIED 1" LONGER FOR 1980-93 USING STEEL BELLHOUSINGS

$75.00

Heres the site
McLeod Racing - Clutch Forks-Ball Studs

Hope this helps I had no problems with this setup
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread