Mckinney TX.

TT WS6

Established Member
Whats up guys new to the area just seein where every one hangs out got out a little Fri. and Sat.didnt really see a whole lot of cars. i would like to go and meet some of yall. If some of you guys would like to meet up some time just let me know

Kyle

Last edited:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
there is a meet at coit and george bush in plano every friday night. i never get to go but i have met some of those guys outside the meet and they seem pretty cool.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
i just moved to alabama from McKinney. thursday night there is a car show at Texas Roadhouse off El Dorado. my Brother drives a 98 Yellow Cobra, and his name is Robert. it should be pretty big still..
but yeh man, i'll be back in December..

TT WS6

Established Member
Thanks man i'll have to go by there some time this thursday i hope to be goin back to Amarillo to pick up my car and bring it down here let me know when you come down and we can meet up

Last edited:

TT WS6

Established Member
o3Edge777 said:
i just moved to alabama from McKinney. thursday night there is a car show at Texas Roadhouse off El Dorado. my Brother drives a 98 Yellow Cobra, and his name is Robert. it should be pretty big still..
but yeh man, i'll be back in December..

Whats time do the Car Show start i was thinking bout go out there today

Kyle

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
NX cobra said:
Whats up guys new to the area just seein where every one hangs out got out a little Fri. and Sat.didnt really see a whole lot of cars. i would like to go and meet some of yall. If some of you guys would like to meet up some time just let me know

Kyle

I live in McKinney too and go to both the meets that were mentioned occasionally. So what's your ride?

TT WS6

Established Member
I have a black 04 cobra its got a THP Twin Turbo kit big Return Style Fuel System solid axle and some other stuff for wheels it has

18x9 and 18x10's CTR'S

but right now its in Amarillo getin put all back togeather
i'll be there in a 2008 250 King ranch

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Hmmm, I may have to run up there one weekend and look around. I love me some Grand Nationals.

TT WS6

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Hmmm, I may have to run up there one weekend and look around. I love me some Grand Nationals.

Where you from man if you every in Amarillo hit me up i mite be up there 806-681-5009 my name is Kyle

TT WS6

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:

O and i was goin to tell you to watch out for some of them Grand Nationals up there i know most of them from Boostperformance run in the low 10s

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
NX cobra said:
Where you from man if you every in Amarillo hit me up i mite be up there 806-681-5009 my name is Kyle
I'm from Dallas, but I'm in Lubbock right now for school. I figure if I have time to kill some Saturday I'll drive up there and check them out. I'm not too worried about fast cars, mine is too slow to worry about that anyway. :(

TT WS6

Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
I'm from Dallas, but I'm in Lubbock right now for school. I figure if I have time to kill some Saturday I'll drive up there and check them out. I'm not too worried about fast cars, mine is too slow to worry about that anyway. :(

Cool man i know that the Amarillo dragway just opened back up and i think there runing on Sat. and Sun so if you like that kind of thing you mite go out there or i know ever one meets up on 45th at the eastern audio

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'm not much into racing out here (I don't like paying to run high 14s). If I get a free Saturday sometime and I head up there I'll give you a call.

Users who are viewing this thread