mccoy mills pics

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
thanks omar! :D i want those cams!!! and a kb... and some drag radials... and a real boost gauge... and a legal roll bar... ;-)

money8.gif

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
I'm sure he will do what he can to get you a deal....It will be worth it when your competition goes........
smily084.gif

Everytime you get on the loud pedal.....

Cobro

Banned
Thanks to the Organizers and McCoy Mills Ford for a great event.
There were some sweet rides and lots of HORSEPOWER

Good meeting some of you!

I was the one in the blk tank top, flat top (looks like a cop)…so everyone say’s
Now I know why people don’t bug me to race, they think I’m a decoy!

DiamondSVT

Established Member
I don't know what shop built it but The way I heard it was a built 600ci big block with that giant turbo, but only running 3psi of boost (maybe his compression would only allow that much) I also hear that so far his best is in the high 11's which doesn't surprise me with those all season radials he had on it. LOL

Last edited:

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Great day gentlemen. Thanks to those who made it possible.
:beer:
My sentiments exactly. My wife and I enjoyed the people, the cars, food and hospitality at McCoy Mills. It was fun and well organized.

My friend and business partner doesn't even have a T3 yet, but had a great time at the event. He commented on the great camaraderie and friendliness of the gang.

I did get carefully clocked by a FPD unit on my way to the bank, so I slowed down and let them pull up along side and asked for directions. They were courteous enough to let me turn left in front of them. They made a U-turn and went back toward the dealership.

On the way home we got thumbs up from an elderly couple who evidently liked the Cobra. All in all a superb day.

A few more pics from McCoy Mills BBQ:
theory.jpg

mcmbbq2.jpg

shinybaldsnk.jpg

fakesnake.com

Established Member
We may have to pick another dealership next time. I'm not sure if the dealership was appreciating the dozen or so burn outs out in the street.

Users who are viewing this thread