McCain please run independent in 08!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I need to read up on where he stands on issues. I like the guy, but from what I know some of his views scare me.....

inteller

Established Member
McCain is a TRUE patriot....unlike others who give it lip service. IMO, there is no one party that can contain McCain, because he is above that shit. With McCain in office, I think we can get something done about illegal immigration!

Last edited:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
I need to read up on where he stands on issues. I like the guy, but from what I know some of his views scare me.....

Well his views lately have been get his name in every paper there is ! He's too liberal to get the Republican nod and if he runs independant he won't have a chance in hell. But I agree i'd vote for him in a second !

inteller

Established Member
and that's what pisses me off about the republican party....what used to be a moderate in the republican party has suddenly become liberal. Can NO ONE see both sides to every issue? Bush and his thugs have created a with us or against us party with no room for discussion. It makes me want to puke. THE WORLD IS NOT BLACK AND WHITE MOTHER****ERS.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I somewhat disagree. Most things are black and white, its the gray area that causes problems. But thhat is for a different discussion all together :beer:
inteller said:
THE WORLD IS NOT BLACK AND WHITE MOTHER****ERS.

inteller

Established Member
no most things AREN'T black and white. Look around you. McCain seems to be able to....

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Although I would love for McCain to win, am I the only one that doesn't care as along as hillary doesn't win?

EDIT: spelling and wording

inteller

Established Member
if you care about your country then you should care about who actually DOES win, as opposed to who doesnt.

that was the mentality of the last election....and look what we got.

1600 dead and climbing...

Users who are viewing this thread