mayweather win's

wally9404

Established Member
hatton knocked out in 10 round.mayweather looked good,hatton not so good. a lot of holding in the fight.

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

I don't mind that Mayweather is cocky. It kind of goes hand in hand with any physical sport, look at Ali. Cockiness kinda gives the fighter some spunk, you definitely need a strong character in boxing. Just my .02.

707RIDAH

Established Member
Hatton was exposed for thye fraud he is. All he did was try to oumuscle and wrestle. Obviously it did not work out for him LOL!

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
I don't mind that Mayweather is cocky. It kind of goes hand in hand with any physical sport, look at Ali. Cockiness kinda gives the fighter some spunk, you definitely need a strong character in boxing. Just my .02.

I agree. I have never boxed or anything, but I'd imagine if you don't believe you're going to walk in there and kick this dudes ass you will be the one getting your ass kicked. It all goes back to that "if you believe it you can do it" saying. Yea, I agree it's annoying, but in all honesty I don't think I've seen one boxer, ufc, etc. fighter that isn't a little full of themselves.

03DOHC

Established Member
hatton knocked out in 10 round.mayweather looked good,hatton not so good. a lot of holding in the fight.

Great! I dislike watching hatton fight, holding and hitting is what he does. I'm not surprised PBF won. I am surprised he KO'd hatton though.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
WOW! That was the best fight I had seen in a long time. I knew Floyd would outclass Hatton, but I didn't think it would be by such a wide margin. Every time Hatton came at Floyd, Hatton ate a fist sandwich, it was almost comical. Floyd showed just how great a fighter he is. He may be the cockiest MF'r on the face of the planet, but he is also the best pound for pound boxer on the planet too. Although I wanted to see Hatton win (I knew he wouldn't), I am glad that Floyd won. It would have looked bad on all us Americans had the cocky/brash American got KTFO'd, lol.

America! F-Yeah!

darkcrayz

Established Member
i dont like boxing but i caught the fight at work. it was a good fight, mayweather boxed hatton. there was way too much holding and ref stoppage, so annoying. wish the mayweather/de la joya fight was on par with this one.

Mayo5

Established Member
Touche!! Nah, the entertainment value just isn't there anymore...most divisions have little or no competition. It's "heydey" is long over and Ultimate Fighting/MMA is the "new boxing".

Wrong...Try again.

Users who are viewing this thread