Maybe stupid question, but need some info...

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Well this question might be stupid to some people but here it goes.... Where can I find the cover for the drivers side mirror for cheap? I found mine broken today at work when I went out for lunch... bummer... like I have money to spend... I'm trying to save money for my rims... Thanks in advance for your help.... Oh, btw i need a silver one.... :shrug:

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
You might give Chris Nelson a p.m. he just changed out his mirrors and he might sell you one they are silver. His screen name is ChrisNelson

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Are you looking just for the outer cover?? If so, pm me again. I can help you out.

Edit- Does your truck have signals in the mirrors?? I didn't know about 00's

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
28850-843-18911.jpg

You are looking for the part that is painted silver in this pic right?

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
So that means that if we get some 01' and up mirrors we would be able to install them no problem?... For now I would love to at least have the outer cover...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Sorry it took me so long guys. Last night some friend called and 'dragged' me to a local cruise spot where guys on bikes do stunts and the whole thing gets pretty out of hand. Since it was the first day in CT over 70 degrees I couldn't resist. This is one side front and back.

28850-863-19026.jpg

28850-863-19027.jpg

Not a very good pic, but it's proof from last night. :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:
28850-863-19029.jpg

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
And they fit right over where the other cover goes? I never tried to pop one of mine off. Hmm...thats very tempting.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
They do just pop off... I had to take off what was left of the broken one... So how much? I'll tak a pair.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
chuchomula said:
So that means that if we get some 01' and up mirrors we would be able to install them no problem?... ..
yes but you would need the whole mirror assembly not just the cover and the light

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
How much do you think that would run?.. It sounds very tempting since I want to make the 01' and up conversion to my "L" I already have the taillights.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
chuchomula said:
How much do you think that would run?.. It sounds very tempting since I want to make the 01' and up conversion to my "L" I already have the taillights.
I have 01 headlights coming now. i want to do the grill also. I was also looking at getting a set of 01+ mirrors.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
Yup, I'm getting the 01' rims for $1,500 with tires and they are 20's. I want the headlights to. I think I might go with the Harley grill though.

Users who are viewing this thread