Maybe selling my 03 cobra with stock pulley, anyone interested?

Robb03

Established Member
FS 03 Black Cobra Coupe 47K miles $20K still has warranty

It is time to sell my pride and joy. It has 47k on it, garage kept and the stock pulley is still on it. It has a bassani x-pipe/catback, CAI and some minor steeda bolt on suspension stuff. It still has a Ford PremiumCare warranty with a $0 deductible warranty until 07/09. I have all the stock parts, minus the cat-back (I do have the H-pipe though). It was daily driven for a while, so it has some rock chips and a door ding that could be easily fixed. It does need new tires, and I think $20,000 would be a fair price for it. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to find a way to get some pictures to them, just PM me and let me know what you think. Thanks everyone!

Robb

Last edited:

Robb03

Established Member
Here are some pics

793016_172_full.jpg

793016_154_full.jpg

793016_168_full.jpg

793016_150_full.jpg

Last edited:

lww18

Josh
Established Member
Very interested here.....car looks great. Any problems AT ALL, I understand it being daily driven and has rock chips & door dings but how about mechanically? I'd like to see exactly how far you are from me, can you send me your address? Thanks.

Edit: And if you can send me the vin# too please, Thanks 8)

Robb03

Established Member
The car is rock solid-I has Mobil 1, and has mantience at regular intervals. It even has a new factory clutch replaced under warranty about 5K miles ago-which is a lot lighter then the orginal clutch. It still has a $0 deductible ESP Plus warranty on it through Ford for another 10 months if you want to transfer it after purchase. My zip is 78660. I don't have the vin here at work, but I will PM you with it later if you want.

killer428

Sonic Blue Terminator
Established Member
Sorry to butt in and change the subject but I would like to know where to buy the COBRA lettering that you have on your bumper. I love it !!:rockon:

Robb03

Established Member
I got it from a company that went out of business in 2004- they are carbon fiber with chrome lining around the letters. I have never been able to find them again. They didn't make them for long, they are very unique and really makes the car stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread