maybe i don't know?

Rickabod

Representin' Da U.P.
Established Member
what 1/4 mile times are to be expected out of a 03/04 cobra, bone stock, with a good driver. and by good drive i mean, shifts at correct points and doesn't miss a shift. i thought it was high 12's but maybe i'm wrong. i don't want to look like a 'tard on this other forum, because i'm telling them they'll hit high 12's.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Stock, car and driver got a 12.9 in the 1/4 mile and a 0-60 of 4.5 seconds. C&D magazine has some good drivers.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I believe MM&FF got low to mid 12s out of a bonestock Terminator. I'll have to check my back issues to verify.

Last edited:

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
MM&FF did get 12.50's out of a bone stock Terminator. Worst I've seen was a 13.10 by Road and Track.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Evan Smith ran a 12.46 on a stock car. Very abnormal time. Might have been a ringer. But then again, Evan isn't afraid to beat on someone else's car!! I think you will find that 12.90's and a few 13.0's are normal.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Several people on hear ran 12.6-12.9 bone stock. If someone can't run 12s with a stock car, then their driving or the conditions are lacking. I ran a 12.93 my first time having this car at the track, and that was coming from racing a GN (automatic) for 7yrs.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Several people on hear ran 12.6-12.9 bone stock. If someone can't run 12s with a stock car, then their driving or the conditions are lacking. I ran a 12.93 my first time having this car at the track, and that was coming from racing a GN (automatic) for 7yrs.

I agree with WDW MKR. Several have gone mid to high 12s with their bonestock Terminators. :thumbsup:

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
WDW MKR said:

Because of the elevation here the best a cobra has ran was 13.3 I believe. That was 5 or 6 different times to the track and 10-15 runs per day, so the guy knew how to drive, and didn't car about his car.

ModsAway

Established Member
I couldn't manage 12's with my convertible, but then again I added weight (as if it needed it) so it wasn't quite "stock".

In the cars defense I'm also not a drag racer (besidies the IRS is not built for it either) I prefer the road course.

KDog

Established Member
03Terminator said:
MM&FF did get 12.50's out of a bone stock Terminator. Worst I've seen was a 13.10 by Road and Track.

You didn't see my first run on our track here! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread