May Have Fried SC Bearing

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
Bought the L 6 months ago....in june did CAI ..6lb Pulley....SCT Tune...My JLP 4 inch drop shackles just arrived....have the FTVB being delivered this week....drive home today from work.....i hear a knocking..grinding kinda noise from the Supercharger.. :fm: :fm: ...anyone else have this problem with a new L with about 11000 miles on it????.....i am going to go back to the tuner....and remove the pulley and tune back to factory..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. At least all you have done so far is the pulley and cai/tune. It would take me three days to de-mod mine to take it for warranty work. LOL

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
hahahahaha....yeah..thats true ID10.......just hope they dont give me any trouble....only had the L for 6 months......would suck to have to get a KENNE BELL......lol.....well..would suck to have to PAY for one....lol

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
ID 10 T said:
Sorry to hear that. At least all you have done so far is the pulley and cai/tune. It would take me three days to de-mod mine to take it for warranty work. LOL
least you wouldnt have to yank the motor :poke:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Yeah, at this point I am content to be on my own for most minor problems. Even if something major happened I would probably deal with it myself. Pulling the motor would really suck. Why did you have to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread