May be selling Already regreting

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I'm not making money off it even losing money just to get payoff.A guys comming to see it as we speak and I feel horrible.I'm hoping he doesnt like it because he's been looking around.It the deal falls then I will not sell as its bringing me more stress than stressing over monthly payments.crossing my fingers:(

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Yeah deal is going thru tomarrow he wanted to give me cash but its best to work thru bank to get my financed comp to get paid.I feel sad.

H8IMPORTS

Established Member
I know how you feel. I sold my 01 L and have regreted ever since. Hope you don't! Good luck with what all you do. I can't say it will get better because every time I see one drive down the road I start missing mine.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I feel like crap because that is my dream truck and I put lots of time an money and is one of the cleanest Lightnings in the Ohio area with only 28,000 miles.I sold it with the additional wheels and tires.The only thing is do I give the SCT x cal 2 or is it usless since the truck is tuned with it and dont want to return to stock tune.

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
i pay 327 a month on mine and no way i would sell mine to drop the payment whatever i go get else will cost the same i think i have a 3 year loan maybe 4 year but i only owe like 10 on it now

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I pay 560 and I can make the payments but im struggling and have 2 kids so I rather get caught up on bills.If for any reason the deal falls thru tomarrow I definatly wont sell.My wife is not too happy she's feeling my pain aswell

tistan

Established Member
Don't feel bad. You are doing the right thing for your family. You can always get another lightning later.

H8IMPORTS

Established Member
Thanks! ^ So what should I do with the X cal 2 is it useless to me?

You can get them unlocked. You have to send them off but you can get them unlocked for around 200.00 or so. So it is cheaper than buying a new one.

I agree family comes first. I have a 3 year old. (well he turns 3 on the 24th) I would sell everything I had to to keep him happy, fed and a roof over his head. Good luck and like what was said earlier. You can always buy another L.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
^Thanks man Truck sold! I don't feel as bad since it went to a good Person and will be going to a good home.I just gave the SCT I can always buy another.He told me I can visit them whenever I feel truck sick lol so They were real good people.Now I can't hardley wait to get our bills paid and help my wife pay hers off.

chew74

Established Member
Yeah bud I know that sucked but like tistan said you can buy another L later without the added stress owning it. You're a good family man and that's always more important.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I've seen it happen too often, guy/girl argue over money problems, so I'm sure you have done yourself a favor in doing this. Sometimes when you go backwards a little bit, in the long run, you're much better off and down the road you will be much more financial stable to buy what you want.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
I know hou you feel man. It was black with 46.000 miles on it. Stock except for cold air intake and bassani exhaust. Just had the front bumper, hood and bed cover repainted. I traded it in on a 09 gt-500. To this day, I wish I never had traded it. It was sold the next day off of the dealer showroom. Dear God, I miss that truck but then i giggle every time I start the shelby up and smoke the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread