May 2nd meet/cruise at VINCES.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
well i can't bring the beast so m5 it will have to be.

hey wilson, I go to Drew University and my gf lives in harding so im in that area a lot. if you don't mind hanging with a 20 year old guy in a car that will embarass yours :p :D ;-) id like to meet another local snake. :beer: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

donaisenbrey

Established Member
NJCOBRA10thA:

If the weather sucks, we will not be at the Versailles 'tll about 10:30, but we will be there...........rain or shine.............If the weather is good I'll be at the diner at 10..............Don

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by quadcammer
well i can't bring the beast so m5 it will have to be.

hey wilson, I go to Drew University and my gf lives in harding so im in that area a lot. if you don't mind hanging with a 20 year old guy in a car that will embarass yours :p :D ;-) id like to meet another local snake. :beer: :thumbsup:

I dunno, the only one going to be embarrased is you when I leave you smelling my exhaust in your dad's M... haha

J/K man.

Call me if you care to FOLLOW me there.
973-214-9231.

Rog

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
well, the weather isnt looking too good, it showered here earlier, and there are t-storms predicted, so its going to be postponed til the 16th....a few guys are meeting at the diner, but i'm probably not going, i've got a transmission out of a car, so i'll take advantage of the rainy day and do inside work, and do the meet/cruise next time

nj7703

Established Member
Sorry, i will not make it, had a family emergency to deal with. Have fun guys.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Well I will be there. Heading out shortly. My car phone is 973-818-4395 if anyone needs me.

95rcobra

Originally posted by NJ2000R
well, the weather isnt looking too good, it showered here earlier, and there are t-storms predicted, so its going to be postponed til the 16th....a few guys are meeting at the diner, but i'm probably not going, i've got a transmission out of a car, so i'll take advantage of the rainy day and do inside work, and do the meet/cruise next time

The 16th sounds good Ken. Its still raining up here and it will probably be on and off for a while. same here, just got my Magnaflow catback exhaust and will have some time to put it on today. The family outing I had today was cancelled too. It might also be possible to do the GSP for the meet/cruise on the 16th. we usually always start the season out from there. let me know. we will talk about it. talk to you soon.

All you other cruisers have a great time today. hope to see you all on the 16th.

Steve.

Quadcammer

Established Member
well it was nice chatting with the folks that were there.

Rog, you just wait buddy :p ;-)

i just clay barred the snake now its nice out. If paxton would get off thier ass and stop playing soccer with my blower and send it back, i will be ready by the 16th.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
hey ol, who was there? after a downpour from 10am-11:30am it stopped for the rest of the day....I spent the day putting the tranny, driveshaft, starter, and other odds and ends back in the ERA cobra....still have to do the slave cylinder and clutch linkage, then it should be good to go....

we'll try again on the 16th, either at vince's or maybe garden state plaza....usually a good turnout there each year....

Quadcammer

Established Member
Ken, it was njcobra 10th, myself, Don, and Shane. We bs'ed for a damn long time at the diner. the weather was real nice for the mid afternoon. i just hope the slobra will be back up by the 16th

Users who are viewing this thread