May 2nd meet/cruise at VINCES.

95rcobra

We are having the first meet/cruise of the season on sunday May 2nd starting at Vinces family market on the eastbound side of rt.46 in Fairfield NJ. we will be meeting there around 10-10:30 am and then cruising somewhere around 12:30-1 pm. cruise destination will be decided in the morning at Vinces. all are welcome. hope to see some of you there on the 2nd. this meet/cruise thread is also listed in the terminator forum.

Thanks, 95rcobra.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe #????

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
BTW 95r,

Is this a svt club or something?? If so I've been looking for a local group, so pm me details or post if you would.

Thanks
Rog

95rcobra

Originally posted by Wilson & Co
BTW 95r,

Is this a svt club or something?? If so I've been looking for a local group, so pm me details or post if you would.

Thanks
Rog

Hey Rog,
This is not a club or attached to any car group but my friend Ken(NJ2000R) is involved pretty well with the SVTOA and the SVT Cobra club. he will be having some shows/events this year at some of the Ford SVT dealers in North NJ. 2 of them I think he said were Wayne Ford and Magarino Ford. But I am not sure. we got this group together about 3 years ago and its been growing ever since. just a bunch of guys and gals with Cobras, Stangs and Lightnings getting together to throw some bull around then go on a cruise. I have been a member of the SCOA that started here in NJ back in 1993 and was started up by Robert Lyons. we get togetther a few times a season for these Meet/Cruises and they usually begin at Vinces in Fairfield but we have also used the Garden State Plaza in paramus as a starting spot for our sunday cruises. hope that you can make this first one of the season on the 2nd and all the meet/cruises that we have after that. talk to you soon.

Steve.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by Stangette03
I can't wait!!:beer:

Another north NJ Snake :beer:

Where are you from? I was going to ask NJCOBRA10th(Dan) to meet up and drive there together.

U interested Dan and stangette? I am from Denville and we could cruise down 46 together...

Lemme know and I will setup a meeting spot and time.

Rog

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member

Where are you from? I was going to ask NJCOBRA10th(Dan) to meet up and drive there together.

U interested Dan and stangette? I am from Denville and we could cruise down 46 together...

Rog
I live in Parsippany. I had the black 2002 GT before I bought the Cobra about a month ago. I actually won't be able to meet up and drive there... but I will see you there if you end up going. :burnout:

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member

Rog

Roger - I think we are coming from different directions. I would be going West on 46 to get there.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
I'm not the organizer but I say come on down. I had an 03 SVT Focus 4 door for 5 months.

95rcobra

I am one of the organizers and everybody is welcome to the meet as long as you are Ford powered. hopefully the weather holds out for sunday. see you then.

Later, Steve C.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by 95rcobra
I am one of the organizers and everybody is welcome to the meet as long as you are Ford powered. hopefully the weather holds out for sunday. see you then.

Later, Steve C.

Thank you, sounds like a great time

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Hey guys n gals (michelle, glad to see you found us here) :thumbsup:

I guess the weather is looking iffy, so we'll have to decide early sunday morning if its a go or not....and post here....if thats the case, then we'll set an alternate date....I cant believe its already the end of april, and we havent had a meet yet! two years ago, we had 2 or 3 already, and the first was early march! crazy weather this year, plus I've been insanely busy at work - good for the pocket, bad for having fun with the cars! never a happy medium....oh well....hope to see you all there sunday!!! :rockon:

and yes, I am the one in charge of meets, cruises, shows, and activities for both the SVT Owners Association (SVTOA - NJ Chapter) and the SVT Cobra Mustang Club (SCMC)

both are excellent clubs, and each offers something a little different....the SVTOA costs $40.00 per year for national club, and (for now) free local chapter dues but you must be paid up on national dues....the SCMC is a national club with only one annual fee of $15.00

both have open track events, meets, cruises, newsletters, websites and message boards, offer group purchases, and vendor discounts....

I'll bring some applications for both clubs to the meet, or feel free to contact me directly via email: [email protected]

SCMC: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html

SVTOA-NJ: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/nj-svtoa/

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R
(michelle, glad to see you found us here) :thumbsup:

I cant believe its already the end of april, and we havent had a meet yet! two years ago, we had 2 or 3 already, and the first was early march!
Thanks Ken :coolman:

I KNOW, I can't believe it's the end of April and we still haven't had a Vince's meet yet!! We'll also have to try and organize a Garden State Plaza meet soon, as well. We always had good turnouts with those!!

I really hope the weather holds out for Sunday........

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I know, the garden state plaza meets were great, alot of space, no mall traffic on sunday, and KINCHLEY'S PIZZA! :D :D :D

I'm working with 2 different ford dealerships to hold meets/shows this year for both clubs, so we should get an awesome turnout with those, including svt and ford personnel, aftermarket tuners, vendors, and maybe even some FREEBIES!!! :beer:

donaisenbrey

Established Member
Looks like......Rain or shine........Oliver, Shane and I will be at the Versailles at 10:A for Taylor Ham and eggs:) Anyone else????...............Don

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
I am up for it rain or shine. If it doesn't rain I am meeting NJ200R if it does he may not be going.

Users who are viewing this thread