May 15th lakeunder hill hooters

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
its time again for the hooters meet. this will be the 3rd one we have had and looks like we are going to have a good turn out at this one all ready. the time is not set but i am hoping for a latter show but it is up to everyone. the date will be the 15th of may so we need to start geting the word around. post up a list of the people that will be there i know i will be there if it is after 6 since that is when i get off work i will also be bringing a few people.. so lets get this count going

cam302 +4 or 5

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Oh and I almost have the money to start driving my car

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
also if we can geta good turnout. my buddy that lives in longwood will take his Parnelli jones Saleen or his built '99 GT to the event and maybe his wife will drive her oxfird white mach too.

and if his dad is in town he might come over in the GT500 depending on weather conditions

i have talked about it to him before and he said he wouldnt mind showing up to a meet. he is just never in town tho lol

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I should be able to make it out there. I like the idea of a evening meet as well. Spread the word, folks.

otownpj

Established Member
not sure if We will be in town. if we are we are there!

we will prob. take the mach 1, I might be buying a lightning this week not sure? so if I do i will take that.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
not sure if We will be in town. if we are we are there!

we will prob. take the mach 1, I might be buying a lightning this week not sure? so if I do i will take that.

you gonna try to get a 1st gen too match your friend?

there is one on craigslist right now with 140,000 miles thats red but the dude wants $8,000 wich is kinda a ripoff seeing you can pick up a 2nd Gen with the same mileage for that price

otownpj

Established Member
i have always liked the 1st gens, not sure y? i like old school cars and trucks. Im not hating on the second gens but they are more abundant than the 1st.
im looking at a black 94, i need a truck so y not get a lightning?

8,000 is a rip. i wont spend more than $5500

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i have always liked the 1st gens, not sure y? i like old school cars and trucks. Im not hating on the second gens but they are more abundant than the 1st.
im looking at a black 94, i need a truck so y not get a lightning?

8,000 is a rip. i wont spend more than $5500

how many miles? i gotta get off so i'll text you

Users who are viewing this thread